Tha Bali - Need Internet Connection - Tot, Ttt, Cat

whatchamacallit

Went to TTT 2 weeks ago to open a new account (phone and ADSL) for our friend's new apartment at Tha Bali Condo in Jomtien.... BUT they said sorry no more new account (no phone line and no internet) for at least two months because TTT has reached their max for Tha Bali in Jomtien. :-(

Then I went to TOT... they gave me a receipt for a new phone line and ADSL connection and told me someone from the office will contact me in 1 week. 10 days later I called them and they said... maybe wait 1 to 2 more weeks - their technician will contact me if there's a phone line available for Tha Bali Condo :-(

Apparently the root of the problem is that there is NO MORE PHONE LINES available for the Jomtien area (so they said). What can we do? We don't need a (land) phone in the apartment, but we really need the ADSL connection or any internet connection :-). Should we go to CAT? Any suggestions?

I live in Thabali

Have you checked with the management office

When the development was built they reserved enough lines for the likely needs of the residents. Not sure whether these have been used or taken back by TT&T but worth checking

My suggestion ,

you can Used

1. CAT 2500 baht / month but very fast and strong and stable no telephone line require.

>> speed 2048/800 Kbps contact CAT on 038429580

2. EDGW Card or USB Edge buy 6900 baht + sim card 199 baht and 999 baht / month for unlimited used

>> 200 Kbps (estimate) goto AIS, DTAC shop and ask for EDGE