How To Renew My Website

dee123

hi, my wife runs a thai food business in u.k. and we have a website to advertise it spicythai.co.uk The problem is the time is up to renew. I have got the user name and password but I am not quite sure how to access my website. I think the company who hosts it is called 2dollarsaday.com or something like that. The chap who set it up for me a couple of years ago is unavailable.could anyone give me any advice. Thanks.

...so if I have my user name and password and find someone who knows about computers there shouldn't be any problem, right? I did get an email from dotmaniac.com saying renewal was due but I tried on there and had no joy, anyone heared of this company or 2dollarsaday.com?

...so if I have my user name and password and find someone who knows about computers there shouldn't be any problem, right? I did get an email from dotmaniac.com saying renewal was due but I tried on there and had no joy, anyone heared of this company or 2dollarsaday.com?

Was it possibly these guys? http://www.only2dollars.com

The DNS servers for your site are the same as the dns servers used by the above company.

Your WHOIS info

Only2Dollars setup info

...I'm so stupid ....sorry......yes I remember now its only2dollars.com but what do I do now once I am on their website??.........I have my user name and password but you will have to give me a step by step idiots guide......sorry! and thanks everyone!

Normaly the Registra give a 3 month notice before the subscription runs out! Did you get it or not? If you've got it just apply to a extend of subscription!

I don't know your Registra but it sounds like a Cheapo! I use for both fixedc/static IP and dynamic IP No-IP (no-ip.com) and never had a problem. No-IP has an exelent service, is ver fast with replys and ticket solving and easy to use. I can recommend No-IP to any one, special for thos with less knowledge!

your whois info

Registrar:

TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]

URL: http://www.opensrs.org

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 21-Feb-2006

Renewal date: 21-Feb-2008

Last updated: 21-Feb-2006

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns.masservers.net

ns2.masservers.net

From only2dollars.com FAQ page, try this email: [email protected]. They should be able to walk you through the process.

btw, your domain will be expired in 2 months, you should look into it, too.

Edited by Zatara

.....hi, well I sent email to only2dollars.com and they said they were not the registra of my site and that it was probably TUCOWS so I sent TUCOWS an email asking if I was reg with them(have not heared backyet).....but anyway as I said earlier DOTMANIAC.COM had sent me a renewal email so I just presume they must be the registra.......so I paid by credit card for two more years........I hope I have done the right thing.