Bring My 8yr Old To Pattaya+wife+baby

BillyDeno

Wanting some where cheap but with pool and clean rooms any advice please. pref around central pattaya. Wife and baby Thai eldest daughter 8yrs English don't wana get stung with extras a twin double will do don't need breakfast as never up for it. Be in March 17th to the 30th check out. :o

Wanting some where cheap but with pool and clean rooms any advice please. pref around central pattaya. Wife and baby Thai eldest daughter 8yrs English don't wana get stung with extras a twin double will do don't need breakfast as never up for it. Be in March 17th to the 30th check out. :o

Try a search for hotels ect in A2ZPattaya. Has a lot of helpful information. Wish you well with your search for somewhere "cheap" as it is still high season. Could try sois 2,3,4 between 2nd road and Beach Road. Nearer to Dolphin Roundabout.

Try a search for hotels ect in A2ZPattaya. Has a lot of helpful information. Wish you well with your search for somewhere "cheap" as it is still high season. Could try sois 2,3,4 between 2nd road and Beach Road. Nearer to Dolphin Roundabout.

Thanks will look now at A2ZPattaya :D

You may like this: htto://www.ViewTalayCondos.com

Cabbages and Condoms or Rabbit Resort are great...but about 3 k or more in high season I would think. Both have beach and pool and nice gardens. I still think C&C is one of the best in Pattaya. they have family bungalows too - lovely modern ones.

Edited by wilko

Cabbages and Condoms or Rabbit Resort are great...but about 3 k or more in high season I would think. Both have beach and pool and nice gardens. I still think C&C is one of the best in Pattaya. they have family bungalows too - lovely modern ones.

will check out thank's for your help. do like Talay Condos up 2 now think ill be staying there. But when looking on internet is saying low season until April as I going only March am I likely 2 get stung 4 high season prizes? :o