Horse Riding Equipment

Goldenbead

We are in Phuket and decent horse riding equipment does not seem to be available here. Does anyone know where I can find a proper riding hat and boots for an 8 year old?

She started riding a few months ago and loves it and I would like to buy her her own gear for Christmas. Have looked on the Nonthaburi Riding Club website and sent an email to them as they don't seem to have an online store.

Would appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

We do not own a horse! I certainly couldn't afford that although my daughter would love it. She goes to a local Thai run stable and rides there. She has had several lessons and goes trekking most weekends. They have cheap plastic motorbike helmets and rubber wellie boots which she uses but I would like to get her her own gear.

I have a bit of a thing about wearing hats and boots that are worn by many anonymous people.

We do not own a horse! I certainly couldn't afford that although my daughter would love it. She goes to a local Thai run stable and rides there. She has had several lessons and goes trekking most weekends. They have cheap plastic motorbike helmets and rubber wellie boots which she uses but I would like to get her her own gear.

I have a bit of a thing about wearing hats and boots that are worn by many anonymous people.

Super Sports, Central World, Bangkok sells it. Saw it at the shop yesterday. Maybe you could try through Super Sports Phuket to get some more info.

There is a shop specialized on horse riding equipment on Rajada. If you come from Esplanade, continue further to Robinson and then in the middle of the entertainment blocks on your left there is the shop. You can walk from Robinson Rajada (direction out of town). Should take between 10 and 15 min.