Bad Experience At American Consulate In Cm

cm-happy

All my life I have been waiting for that special moment when I can shriek, " YOU CAN"T DO THAT ! I -YAM - AN -A - MERICAN CITIZEN !"

Never mind that I'm an Aussie. The aliens won't know, will they ... ?

Struth mite! Put the billy on the barbby and ask em' their favorite color blue!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guards at the gate at CM consulate are actually not bad and friendly id you SPEAK THAI to them. they have ZERO english nor social skills and to Non-Thai speakers, they are nothing more than robot dogs trained to bark at the times appointed by their masters.

don't blame it on the dogs, blame it on the master because thats exactly how the consulate wants it. if they hired guards who spoke english or had any logical reasoning abilty, then they would have to deal with all these falang at the unappointed times.

by the way, I have done things after hours and I had the consulate staff leave a note prior to the guards and the entry was smooth.

no note = no pass

my dear friend... jai yen yen... no right no wrong but go there in the working hour is a good idea and maybe you can study thai a little bit..for the basic ..just for help yourself. I hope you can get what you want from there.....good luck