Hotels Near Victory Monument

howtoescape

Century Park is the largest hotel in the Victory Monument area. I think the rooms may be a bit more than 1000 Baht a night though.

Other than that there are loads of serviced apartments in the area, just wander down Soi Rang Nam, for example, and you'll see them on all the small sub-sois on the left and right.

Or if you don't mind going a little bit further, you've got the Florida Hotel (certainly rooms for around 1000 Baht there) or Siam City Hotel (a bit more pricey perhaps) by Phaya Thai BTS station, 1 BTS stop away from Victory Monument.

I can't think of the large gym in that area you're referring to though, where is it exactly?

Siam City will be way more than 1000 baht... in this area there aren't going to be many under 1000, but should be able to find if you're willing to pay a bit more. Victory Serviced Apartments is nearby on Soi Lertpanya, along with a couple of love motels... if I were you I'd definitely be looking at the apartment scene though as Dantilley pointed out.

If you go up to National Stadium BTS, in Kasemsan Soi 1 is the Reno.

It is about 900-1200Bt/night

I have stayed there many times and it is fine.

About 100m to BTS

What, and be nowhere near Victory Monument, as was requested originally???!!!

Edited by dantilley

If you go up to National Stadium BTS, in Kasemsan Soi 1 is the Reno.

It is about 900-1200Bt/night

I have stayed there many times and it is fine.

About 100m to BTS

What, and be nowhere near Victory Monument, as was requested originally???!!!

:o

Sorry it was the closest thing I could think of and very close to BTS

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to rent a room for 10 days in the Victory Monumnet area as there is a large gym close by.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in this area in the 1000baht a night range.

Thanks in advance

There's a serviced apartment called Starry Place in soi Rangnam, which is adjacent to Victory Monument. Very nice and pretty modern 1 bedroom suites for about 1000 baht a nite. Has its own restaurant, room service and very good service. You can rent by the day or week. Have stayed there many times myself and very satisfied. Phone number 02-246-4477 and has web site http://www.starryplace.com .

Edited by mauiguy90