2 Things

magneticman

Hi girls,

I want 2 ask u 2 things.

First:

I am interested in knowing your re actions to seeing me when I travel to BKK occasionally. I am a highly educated, well mannered, and businessman

Am traveling to BKK form 13-9 to 22-9.

Instead, I would rather go for a great meal with one or more females on a night around town.

My treat Not looking for sex (except when it feels right) mainly good friendship and connection.

Wondering how some would react to this offer and whether you would enjoy responding?

Note : I am white , 1.70 sm , tooo sweet , I know and respect Thai calutre and I looking for this relation because am traveling to Bangkok around 5 to 10 times a year and I want to have Thai friend .

Second:

Where to find or locate information to employ, young adult, Thai women in my gift shop (on my country).

Wait ur E.mail : [email protected]

My treat Not looking for sex (except when it feels right) mainly good friendship and connection.

Wondering how some would react to this offer and whether you would enjoy responding?

Note : I am white , 1.70 sm , tooo sweet , I know and respect Thai calutre and I looking for this relation because am traveling to Bangkok around 5 to 10 times a year and I want to have Thai friend .

First, you are not in the right forum, this forum is for farang girls.

Second, you do not at all respect Thai girls and know nothing about Thai culture.

Third, do not come to Thailand anymore...

NOw now Dr Jekyll, Thai girls are always welcome in this forum. Boo WAS talking about a name change to include Thai girls in the name, but so far, nada.

As to the lonely hearts ad, perhaps you doesn't realize what "farang" means?? I suggest the classifieds or Bangkok chat if you were looking for companionship of this sort. Then again, it isn't too hard to find once you get here either. Either way, I suggest you study a little bit more about Thailand and its culture before you come. :o

Either way, I suggest you study a little bit more about Thailand and its culture before you come. :o

Sbk, the voice of reason.

As always.

By the way Boo, why the forum title did not change?

If you want my opinion on the question, with people like Magneticman around, so much the better.... :D

Nice post, sbk. :o

As for magneticman;

First:

I am interested in knowing your re actions to seeing me when I travel to BKK occasionally.

Nothing. I don't recognise every tourist in town.

What offer? As I understand, you can just come here. Go out. If you meet someone, you ask her out. Then, if she's interested, out on a date. If she's not, you go look for another one. Isn't it how it works all over the globe?

But if you want to have someone waiting when you're arriving, like sbk suggested, faster to try Bangkok Chat.

Second:

Where to find or locate information to employ, young adult, Thai women in my gift shop (on my country).

In your country.

Hope it helps. :D

Yeah Mr World Traveler Needs to know more about thailand first, He makes it seem like many girls will answer him and that's not the case. It took me a month before My wife told her friend to stay home and not come out with us anymore Good thing it was hurting my wallet :D Just Kidding.

He's not going to get many girls that will answer this Thai girls are not like that They like the man to show some interest first :o