Super 14 Rugby 2008

Doza

Are you in Thailand? Can't go out to watch games?

Not sure about internet viewing...

Yes am in Thailand but would prefer to watch the games at home as it is too far to go to the nearest place with the right channel. Media Zone seems to be the best option from what I can gather.

Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to watch Super 14's and Tri Nations via the internet? Satellite TV is not an option for me so the only way I will be able to see the games is via internet. I've looked at Media Zone Rugby where you can view unlimited games for 12mths for $100 and it seems the best option at this point.

Would appreciate any suggestions or information.

The Planet Rugby website has links to various internet PPV options - don't know if this is media zone or not but might be helpful to you...

CC

Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to watch Super 14's and Tri Nations via the internet? Satellite TV is not an option for me so the only way I will be able to see the games is via internet. I've looked at Media Zone Rugby where you can view unlimited games for 12mths for $100 and it seems the best option at this point.

The Planet Rugby website has links to various internet PPV options - don't know if this is media zone or not but might be helpful to you...

CC

possibly a torrent for the game you want, but wont be live

against forum rules to list sites here

CC

possibly a torrent for the game you want, but wont be live

against forum rules to list sites here

That's why I haven't posted the url - but Moe can google it and see if it's any good to him... :o

Thanks guys. Tried the torrents already but no joy. Have just checked out the Planet Rugby site but can't see any obvious links to PPV. Worst case I will use Media Zone but I just thought that licensing would allow for replays to be available somewhere on the net for free. Evidently not though as I see that Media Zone charges the same price even for old games.