The Gentleman Scamp

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute..

falongs avatar and scamp in the pic look very same same

:o  :D

Hey splitlid ( I mean Scamp)what did u show that girl in your avatar to make her scream like that?? :D

Are you saying that splitlip=scampi??????????????????

Any seconds?

It's just a guess that's all Just messing around if u think he is that's up to u Falong :D

Blimey, I hope the relationship doesn't go as pear shaped as this post has.

We both look like <deleted> in the picture, and I don't remember my forehead being THAT high last time I looked.

*BTW Don't forget my recent commentrs on Thai barbers*

Now that I've made a bit of an arse of myself and everyone finally knows what I look like, maybe it's time to leave Thaivisa.com with happy memories and walk off into the sunset with Ning.

I do ask for it I know, but I've always been a very open person and I don't mind having a laugh at myself.

For the record, I am no other nick I have ever been accused of.

I will be staying in touch with Splitlid, Tornado, Random, LC and a few others as I have made some great friends here and it has been a great alternative social life which is why I'm so open and honest - perhaps too open and honest. :o

Best wishes all... :D

Cameron

GS - yes, you would appear to be a little bit too trusting of everyone - from the people on here and the Ning herself.... people arent always what they seem to be and it takes time to really get to know them.

I liked reading all about your post and its something I have thought long and hard about doing regarding my own situation but after your post I think I will try to sort things out the old fashioned way!

Just give it time........ talk to her a lot....... whats her English like? Remember, a relationship starts based on LOOKS but stays together because of compatability and a lot of LUCK!

I just hope the Gentleman Scamp does not turn out to be the Gentleman Scamed!

Take care...............

I've tried to refrain from replying to this thread, as it was obvious as to where it was heading!!

I know scampy and his personality is almost identical to his writing, funny, nurotic, paronoid, stressed but a really nice guy. His only problem is that he's too honest (ok and the nurotic stressed thing :o )

Anyway wish you the best of luck together, used your head.

Some times its not easy to live in a fish bowl.

I should be down in hua hin again soon so see you then.

Cheers Rc

Lets put it this way, Gs, if you refrain from posting within the next 24hrs, i will have no other choice but to ban your account, lock you threads and give you a very hard spanking. :D

Ok the spanking thing was a lie. :o

Is that really you? in that picture? wow, didnt expect you to look like _that_

Is that really you? in that picture? wow, didnt expect you to look like _that_

He did not look like that before.

He has now the beatific, should I say "stupid" look of a man in love. :o

Be careful, Scampy, she looks far more "in control" than you to me.

But aren't we all the same.... :D:D

Edited by Dr. Jekyll

Things are still great and tonight it has been 1 week since we met, but the next week will be the real test

Yeah, always the second week the big test Scampy, a year, two years, three years or ten years don't matter, just as long as the second week test is passed, all that sex, happiness and getting to know each other puppy love, real hardship bruv. :D

Is the Scamp not going to post anymore then? Is he off in the sunset with his bird? Nightmare! :o . I'm sad enough to check this forum everyday for news of what Scampys up to, my life is not always perfect so it's nice to read about Scampy and feel better about myself :D .

George, an idea, forget about the cam you want set up with views of Bangkok, get the members here to chip in, buy the Scampmaster a computer, microphone, webcam and some super fast ADSL Line and let's have the SCAMPCAM. I Personally miss watching the soaps back home, and with no neighbours, eastenders and corrie to watch I need some real life entertainment, and The Gentleman Scamp is the perfect guy to follow, and let's face it, hardly shy about his personal life and feelings is he.

BUZZIN.

Good luck to you. Without wanting to be rude I think you are mad to move in with someone you don't know. Specially when that person has a history of working in bars and dating farangs left right and centre.

It seems to me that looking for love this way is like exercising your lungs by smoking. Just asking for trouble.

I hope I am proved utterly wrong.

I am afraid I have to say the same.

I actually know Ning and I'm not the only one and the least I can say is that she is trouble.

And by the way, she is not 27 (she is 19), she has no father in Ireland but a boyfriend who sends her money every month, never went to university (a bit young for that),...

But maybe people can change, I do not know.

Good luck to you. Without wanting to be rude I think you are mad to move in with someone you don't know. Specially when that person has a history of working in bars and dating farangs left right and centre.

It seems to me that looking for love this way is like exercising your lungs by smoking. Just asking for trouble.

I hope I am proved utterly wrong.

I am afraid I have to say the same.

I actually know Ning and I'm not the only one and the least I can say is that she is trouble.

And by the way, she is not 27 (she is 19), she has no father in Ireland but a boyfriend who sends her money every month, never went to university (a bit young for that),...

But maybe people can change, I do not know.

This looks like a hopless spiral of despair. Scamp seems like a very nice, but emotional person. His type of personality is vulnerable to this type of relationship.

I have never met him, but I can tell, I have a sense. A guy who is hardened or a little more street smart is more wary, suspicious of girls like her. I'm surprised he got the 'drug dealer ex-boy friend' info out of her. To me this is an instant red flag to steer clear.