I've Finally Found Her...

The Gentleman Scamp

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine everybody has a bad opinion of this girl, she's sounds well dodgy and controlling and I think everybody doubts the Scamp mans ability to deal with her. If she worked as a bar girl or as a 5000 baht a night hostess and will not demean herself to work in a 7/11 hardly makes her a high class girl and I bet everybody here is waiting for the crash, and Scampy to come back to Bangkok and start posting again about how it all went wrong. Shame, but I bet everybody thinks it.

So Redeyedsnake, what's the deal with this Ning then?

How do you know her?

What's the previous trouble?

This is better than the soaps. :o

The thought of Scampy getting chased through Hua Hin by a pack of dogs is so funny, this is one guy who should never bother with lottery tickets. :D

Scamp, come back man, hows everything? I think half the forum misses you and the other half wants to snoop on your tales of misfortune. Admittedly, I don't know which one I am, but think be cool to hear your ok.

I imagine everybody has a bad opinion of this girl

I do not have at all a bad opinion about that girl. She was in a kind of business where duplicity is the key to survival and the smarter you are, the longer and better you survive.

And she is a smart girl. I just want to make sure Scampy knows the rules and is a good poker player.

Otherwise, he should be prepared to lose... :o

I was more saying that most people that have taken part in this discussion have a bad opinion of this girl, but are holding back on what they say. I thought by you describing her as "trouble" would mean you had a bad opinion of her as well and by putting her out as a liar about her age, but I see your reasoning about having to be that way in life. She does sound like a smart girl. So what are your other facts about her? Just that she lied about her age and money coming in? You know all this for sure?

So what are your other facts about her? Just that she lied about her age and money coming in? You know all this for sure?

I think I said enough, she is still a young girl and hopefully with Scampy she has found what she never found before.

I really hope it for him and her but it is going to be a LOT of work for him.

And what I said before is just to remind Scampy that he should be very careful when posting pictures on a forum. Everybody is not as nice as me.... :o

Scamp sighting, this just in: In Hua Hin at the moment. Turns out GS found his job thru my site (hey, not my fault :o ) Anyways, met up with him on my rounds. He's in good spirits, seems like a great guy! Wish him the best.

Not wishing to hijack the thread but as Begs is otherwise occupied let me ask the question.

TGS states tthat this wonderful new position of his pays 95baht per hour and by my calculation would therefore surely pays far less than would be required to obtain a WP.

Please tell me I am wrong on this or does TGS have additonal probelms to worry about other than the obvious romatic angle

As i understand it, the minimum wage figure they put down for us farang isnt directly related to work permits, its affects you ability to get a 1 year visa...

Of course, with a 3 month visa, you've only got a 3 month work permit, but hey, they dont _stop_ you getting it.

I think I said enough, she is still a young girl and hopefully with Scampy she has found what she never found before.

I really hope it for him and her but it is going to be a LOT of work for him.

A lot of work I could realy do without.

I love her but I'm not 'In love' with her if that makes any sense and have kept my heart at a reasonably safe distance. She reminds me a lot of a very messed up but very stuning English girl I lived with for 18 months at the end of the 90's. After that relationship my heart was covered in scaffolding for quite some time.

If she has lied about her 'dad' in Dublin, or her age - two big things to lie about, then there will be tears tonight - and after our progress so far, they will sadly be hers, though when I've put her on the bus, kissed her on tghe cheek and wished her good luck then I will be devastated as once again it will be back to square one for me.

Incidentally, it was just the one soi dog that went for me when I was on my bike the other day... Ning was very conerned and spent our last 1,000bht on the treatment, I'm okay now.

The job is 25,000 a month for first six months - wp supplied after 1st month.

I really hope it for him and her but  it is going to be a LOT of work for him.

A lot of work I could realy do without.

I love her but I'm not 'In love' with her if that makes any sense and have kept my heart at a reasonably safe distance. She reminds me a lot of a very messed up but very stuning English girl I lived with for 18 months at the end of the 90's. After that relationship my heart was covered in scaffolding for quite some time.

If she has lied about her 'dad' in Dublin, or her age - two big things to lie about, then there will be tears tonight - and after our progress so far, they will sadly be hers, though when I've put her on the bus, kissed her on tghe cheek and wished her good luck then I will be devastated as once again it will be back to square one for me.

Incidentally, it was just the one soi dog that went for me when I was on my bike the other day... Ning was very conerned and spent our last 1,000bht on the treatment, I'm okay now.

The job is 25,000 a month for first six months - wp supplied after 1st month.

Don't worry about those idiot posters on this board.

Just do what you have to do!!

How many times have we heard this one?

Man meets girl, different from all the rest. Blood evacuate big head, rushes to little head. i.e. instant love. Move in together, his place of course, things are great.

How long before we hear the sad tale about how she ripped you off and got away with everything you had? Probably won't hear that tale, you'll be too embarrassed that you got taken.

She'll dump your ass when she realizes you can't support her on your measly 25,000 a month.

"Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread."

Hi Scamp,

Seems most posts are pessimistic about how it will end up, me too, im afraid !

Don't you realize that in women often say one thing but mean something quite different e.g.

"Don't love me too much"

= "you must be really stupid to fall in love with me bcos i'm a bar girl, but most men are stupid about me, however you are quite a nice guy, so im just giving you advance warning that down the road when i'm ready i"ll dump you without regret, so it's up to you if you get involved with me "

"Maybe you're too good for me"

= "you're quite useless for me bcos you've not got much money, however i've just had a really bad time with a two timing drug dealing farang, so it suits me for the time being to latch onto a straight up honest nice guy like you so that i can recuperate and lick my wounds until i'm good and ready to try for another richer farang bastard !"

Hope that this doesn't sound too cynical, but it cud be really what she's thinking !

"Don't love me too much"

= "you must be really stupid to fall in love with me bcos i'm a bar girl, but most men are stupid about me, however you are quite a nice guy, so im just giving you advance warning that down the road when i'm ready i"ll dump you without regret, so it's up to you if you get involved with me "

"Maybe you're too good for me"

= "you're quite useless for me bcos you've not got much money, however i've just had a really bad time with a two timing drug dealing farang, so it suits me for the time being to latch onto a straight up honest nice guy like you so that i can recuperate and lick my wounds until i'm good and ready to try for another richer farang bastard !"

Nailed it on the head I reckon. Well put.

On another note, since we are taking apart Scamps life in a probably too f***in nosey way 9his choice to post here I suppose), if he makes 95 baht an hour, and 25 G a month is he working a 65 hr week? :o

You want to test if she likes you or not Scamp? Forget all the asking her about her 'Dad' in Dublin and age stuff, that's just gonna cause a lot of grief and if it's not true your'll look like a right <deleted> taking someones views on a website over what she told you, besides, if she is lying about it she will just lie again right?

Why don't you tell her you can't support the both of them, she has to get a job or you both won't be able to survive as you can't afford to pay for both. If she wants you and wants to stay with you, she'll get a job right? If she don't, she won't. Kind of an easy test I think.

I'll let you know when I next post.

When I arrived back after my last post I opened the door with the usual anxiety - expecting her to be on the phone to some ex boyfriend or not even there at all but she was wearing nothing but my silk kimono that I brought in Vietnam a few years ago. She had put her hair up in a bun and had skewered it with a chopstick and was having a little wiggle to Robbie Williams which she turned into a teasing, flirtatious but lovey dovey dance when I walked in.

I got out the camcorder and got some good black and white footage - she loves the camera and it loves her.

She gave a big childish scowl when she saw that I hadn't brought enough chicken drumsticks and after we ate she pulled me towards her, undid the belt on the kimono and I spent the next thirty odd minutes thinking about football.

She really is too good to be true - why can't she tone down her looks a bit?

She looks like a slighly taller, Thai Angelina Jolie but with better lips, and she thinks I'm handsome!!! I can tell you now in all honesty that I look alright, but I'm not what I would call handsome.

With make up on and ready to go out she's undescribable.

If I took her to where I live in England then I would surely have the 5hit kicked out of me out of pure jealousy, and she could be attaced, though knowing her she would be the one doing the shitkicking.

After our roll in the hay she told me to excercise and sat on my feet while I did thirty sit ups. After that she farted, shrieked with surprise and put her hand to her mouth in shock like a little girl - then she jumped into bed and hid under the covers.

She farts, she actually does cute little farts with a 30 second afterhum... I want to lock this girl up so she never comes into contact with another man. :o

Later I told her all about Thaivisa.com a-She's just called-nd she sent me here to see what everyone was saying about us.

Like I said she just called saying - "Where are you, I hate you, you be very long time - hurry up I want your ****"

She's incredible, she's funny, she's out of any man's league and I'm out of my depth and I'm going to get so so so so so so hurt - but maybe, just maybe I won't - and she's worth the risk ayway and I should enjoy this while it lasts, be it another day or till the end of time.

I'll keep y'all updated. :D:D:D

Scamp -- I'd be happy to see what the star compability is between you and your sweetie. I'm an astrologer. for the irrational matters of the heart, it makes about as much sense as anything else.

what are your birthdates and places of birth? birthtimes would also be helpful but not necessary.

cheers,

Merlin1

Starsigns? I'm 2 hrs into Cancer and she's October 6th whatever that makes her.

After a dramatic day yesterday, lot's of her tears, spilled Fanta, bag packing, blocking the doorway, a few of my tears - (the only thing that stopped her from going) - she eventualy calmed down, lay on the couch and told me that her bar was not raided by police cause she was underage but it was because she was into cocaine at the time (beter that than yaba), and Lord only knows why but she eventualy admitted to being 22 and not 27 though she stands by the fact she did get an electronics degree and started working in Soi Cowboy a few months after meeting her first boyfriend whom she lost her virginity to.

We're now okay apart from the fact that I've been screwed out of 10 grand by the company I was working for in Bangkok and we have only what she can get from Western Union (100 U.K. pounds) to last until the end of the month.

I've made a couple of calls about the duff cheque but they have been ignored and I a so angry and upset I daren't describe what I would do were I faced with the woman who did this to me. :o:D:D

Ning has told me to come here and calm down while she goes to Western Union and she's asked me not to drive for the rest of the day. She's told me not to worry as she'll 'look after me' but I wouldn't blame her if she fukced off back to Bangkok to re-start after one year the career I thought I'd saved her from, and by that last sentance that's me saving myself from looking like a <deleted> if it happens.

She's told me not to worry as she'll 'look after me' but I wouldn't blame her if she fukced off back to Bangkok to re-start after one year the career I thought I'd saved her from, and by that last sentance that's me saving myself from looking like a <deleted> if it happens.

Maybe it's time for a reality check, Scamp. Most BGs and ex-BGs tell a lot of lies. It makes a relationship difficult, especially when the truth comes out and they expect you to accept it like it's no big deal. So I wouldn't sweat the small stuff if I were you. It really doesn't make much difference if she's got a degree or not.

The important question is who's sending her this money? If it's really her dad, fine. But a Thai father living in Ireland with an Irish woman (how did they meet?) and sending his wayward daughter a regular income sounds a little unlikely to me.

If it's a farang boyfriend sending the money, as someone suggested, you'd better face the facts: For the time being, you are just a romance, an adventure for her. The tourist season will start in October and sometime before March the guy will be back to get his money's worth.

If that's the case, you're looking at three possibilities - a knock on the door one night and an enormous Irishman beats the bejeesus out of you (hey, just kidding!), you come home one night and the love of your life has vanished forever, or she gets smart and decides to make a go of it with you. For your sake, I hope it's the third one. Better be prepared.

she was into cocaine at the time (beter that than yaba)
yeah man, keep telling youself that.

started working in Soi Cowboy

and she's too good to work in 7/11, and Lotus why?

What's she doing about getting work to help you both out Scamp? Or is she too lazy/selfish to do that?

blocking the doorway

shouldn't have bothered mate. :o

I think I was thinkin kinda optimistic at the start about this, but your just getting ridiculous now Scamp, Love is truely blind, and she sounds like a lying skank not worth wasting your heart over but good for a few shags ('til the Irishman comes back?).

BTW, 100 Pounds in the Western Union? Isn't it Euros in Ireland? Or am I too paranoid about more than one 'Dad' in Europe?

GS,

I think you should not let any of the posts here affect you. It is only you who can tell if this girl suits you. Only give up if you have tried your best, I think. No relationships are easy. From what I can see, this girl definitely likes you since you are penniless. So it really is how compatible the 2 of you are.

And for the lies, it takes time for her to trust you enough as well.

Remember the words from Willian Hung?

"I've tried my best and I've no regret."

More importantly, being penniless is not healthy at all in relationships!

Approx quote: Ning - Today (6th Sept)

*Cue tears of anguish that her past will never make her believed*

"You can believe your friend on internet if you want - here, I give you 1,000 bt for cigerette and phone card. Yes I lie to you, (sniff) I lie many time in my life, I was a bargirl I tell you already but now I scary to get hurt. I tell you I love you many time but I not sure before when (sniff) -when I say, but now I think I will get hurt if I leave to you. I lie to you little bit because maybe you leave me if you know everything, nobody love me before, only want sex, only my father love me before, I miss him so much and his girlfriend good lady more than my mother who I so fukcing hate."

After she calmed down she said if we didn't work out she would end up in a bar again and probably remain single for life - that way she wouldn't have to experience these new and unfamiliar feelings of love/pain/acceptance.

(BTW she is a psycho when she's really upset but she is both female and Thai)

Anyway, an hour later she brought an iron and ironing board and soon after that she gave me a big hug before I left for work and said "Don't worry about money honey, everything will be okay".

Now I personally think that is worth a chance.

If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have a pot to piss in... Again.

Does your girlfriend mind, you making all these personal issues so public? :o

No she doesn't and for the first time she had a look at this thread this morning.

She understands that my intention is to put my money where my mouth is following my 'Bargirl Appreciation Thread' and prove all the cynics wrong - and she's all for that.

It's not like I've gone into detail about our sex life or her family history is it.

BTW: Nemsis - Call the guinness book of records, I don't think there's yet been a troll who's achieved over eight hundred posts. I'm a well established and very open member who's sharing my current experience and hopefully changing a few views in the process.