From Retirement Back To Marriage

For 5 years I had a 1 yr. extension based on a Thai marriage. Last year I got a retirement visa. Now I am thinking about working so I want to go back to the type O upon my expiration and get the 1 year extensions again. My question is how to do this. Do I have to leave the country to get an original 90 day type O and then extend it OR do I just go somewhere like Panang and pick up a Type O that is good for a year? Or can I change my retirement back to a Type O? Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

For 5 years I had a 1 yr. extension based on a Thai marriage. Last year I got a retirement visa. Now I am thinking about working so I want to go back to the type O upon my expiration and get the 1 year extensions again. My question is how to do this. Do I have to leave the country to get an original 90 day type O and then extend it OR do I just go somewhere like Panang and pick up a Type O that is good for a year? Or can I change my retirement back to a Type O? Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Take the bride, her house registration book, a few phtos of you together, and her ID card, and your marriage papers into Immigration. They should do it for you without too much fuss.