Visa Docs

Im off to get my tourist visa at Klumpur tommorw and am a bit worried about the tyep of docs I need. I dont have an onward ticket out of Thailand, as after my tourist Visa I want to get a job who can help me to get a work permit. Its a teaching job and in order to do the course I need a toruist visa. I was told I need a tourist Visa before I can apply for a work permit. Also Ive used up my three entry stamps in 6 months and two are overstay but was told today by immigration that this should be ok as long as they wrere paid. It also say I need proof of how much money I have in the bank. How do I prove this as I have no statement that can back this up??? On the atm slips it never gives a balance??? Can anyone let me know if they are dead strict on this???

hahaha yes very true, just to let you know today they didnt ask for any docs but if anyone wants a non immo the guy in front of me had to porduce quite a bit of paperwork. Ill let you know how I get on with the visa tommorow, if the overtsya affected it.

Cheers again

Ethan