Prosecutors Vow To Arrest Thaksin Upon His Return To Thailand

george

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you guys getting so wound up by this, Thaksin's no better or worse that any Western politician, they're all at the trough.

Mass-killings in the South, or the drugs-war, do many Western politicians cheer the killings of thousands, during their time in power ? :o

I have no idea what a work permit has to do with me.

I never presumed nor expected detention beyond his making bail; again, the same as Pojaman.

Have you PM'd John K on how to improve your prediction skills yet?

I must have missed your prediction that Thaksin would take up residence in a five star hotel.My assumption remains, along with most other people, that some form of deal had been worked out in advance.

I also have no idea why John K and yourself started fizzing and foaming when I mentioned "work permits" recently, and frankly I don't care.

I never presumed nor expected detention beyond his making bail; again, the same as Pojaman.

I must have missed your prediction that Thaksin would take up residence in a five star hotel.My assumption remains, along with most other people, that some form of deal had been worked out in advance.

I also have no idea why John K and yourself started fizzing and foaming when I mentioned "work permits" recently, and frankly I don't care.

I can only speak for myself, but I am hard-pressed to determine precisely what "fizzing and foaming" you are referring to. I don't work and don't need a work permit.... speaking of which, shouldn't you be hurrying off to your "senior management position" job this morning.

I apologize for keeping the discussion to the actual statements made, but I don't normally "do" predictions and am merely responding to the actual presumptions I made which you labelled as "wishful thinking" and "ludicrous fantasies".... and yet all the applicable ones came true.

I can only speak for myself, but I am hard-pressed to determine precisely what "fizzing and foaming" you are referring to. I don't work and don't need a work permit.... speaking of which, shouldn't you be hurrying off to your "senior management position" job this morning.

I apologize for keeping the discussion to the actual statements made, but I don't normally "do" predictions and am merely responding to the actual presumptions I made which you labelled as "wishful thinking" and "ludicrous fantasies".... and yet all the applicable ones came true.

Others may differ in their interpretation.With respect I don't think you really predicted the realities of what happened yesterday, wish fulfilment perhaps?

I don't know why you keep harping on about John K (any more why you both got so rattled about "work permits").Relax it's an anonymous forum.

I apologize for keeping the discussion to the actual statements made, but I don't normally "do" predictions and am merely responding to the actual presumptions I made which you labeled as "wishful thinking" and "ludicrous fantasies".... and yet all the applicable ones came true.

Others may differ in their interpretation.With respect I don't think you really predicted the realities of what happened yesterday, wish fulfilment perhaps?

I don't know why you keep harping on about John K (any more why you both got so rattled about "work permits").Relax it's an anonymous forum.

As previously stated, I don't normally participate in your whimsical game of predictions... they were merely presumptions of future events based upon what happened with his wife, which came to pass in reality, but yet which, at the time before their occurrence, you characterized as "wishful" and "ludicrous"... and issued the "we'll see who is right or wrong" proclamation.

Facts would indicate I was right and you were wrong.

Indeed it is anonymous and "people can be whoever they want to be on the Internet" as banned colpyat said before, including "senior management position" members who post during times when one might reasonably imagine they were preparing to go to work.

btw, I didn't get "rattled"... (love your over-dramatizations). After having to search for some reference to what you were referring to... I merely objected to your position, that for some reason, people who had one were more valid to post their opinions in the News Clipping Forum...which I found a rather curious position.

Edited by sriracha john