New Police Uniforms

kankaroo

I know this has been discussed before but I can't help thinking that I will miss the old style 'Gestapo' style jackboots, crash helmet, dirty harry sun glasses over the smog blocking face thing etc (and no I am not gay :D )

I mean, you are dealing with serious & dangerous individuals who have the power to turn your world upside down and inside out at the same time if you cross them !

I think that the new look is misleading and makes them look like boy scouts.

If I was more adept I would add a poll here, but after a few beers I am not going to bother :D

What you guys think about the new style, good or bad ? And when are they going to be issued (I am not in LOS right now).

:o

I know this has been discussed before but I can't help thinking that I will miss the old style 'Gestapo' style jackboots, crash helmet, dirty harry sun glasses over the smog blocking face thing etc (and no I am not gay :D )

I mean, you are dealing with serious & dangerous individuals who have the power to turn your world upside down and inside out at the same time if you cross them !

I think that the new look is misleading and makes them look like boy scouts.

If I was more adept I would add a poll here, but after a few beers I am not going to bother :D

What you guys think about the new style, good or bad ? And when are they going to be issued (I am not in LOS right now).

:o

One night I went eating and drinking with a bunch of Thai officers.... Fun group! Well it was fun until they asked me for money to help them! :D Dam-it! I need help too! :D

The old and new uniforms should be used to distinct who is who.

Corrupt ones in brown.

Good cops in beige.

At the moment the good cops have a blue uniform with big pink dots on it.

Never saw one like that???? Think about why....