Victor Meldrew References On Tv?

cm-happy

Have seen several referenceS on TV to Victor Meldrew.

Did not have a clue! did Google search. Character on "one foot in the Grave" BBC sitcom. Grumpy old man?? A loser?

Sounds like it may be amusing to see. Is available on DVD? Perhaps an Archy Bunker type character from "All In Ther Family"

Anyway. IF AVAILABLE IS IT IN ENGLISH?

"I DON'T BELEIVE IT"!!! :o:D

Search "One foot in the grave" on Youtube for some samples, and full episodes can be torrent downloaded

I have not seen it available in Thailand (others may point you at where) but I suspect that, unlike Mr Bean :D the humour does not travel too well :o

If you are in BKK - Food by phone has it in their dvd collection for delivery.

However if you order it from there, Thai Visa's own resident Victor Meldrew will not be happy because that is one of his many many gripes.

Edited by dekka007

If you are in BKK - Food by phone has it in their dvd collection for delivery.

However if you order it from there, Thai Visa's own resident Victor Meldrew will not be happy because that is one of his many many gripes.

:o

Did not have a clue! did Google search. Character on "one foot in the Grave" BBC sitcom. Grumpy old man?? A loser?

Sounds like it may be amusing to see. Is available on DVD? Perhaps an Archy Bunker type character from "All In Ther Family"

There are several episodes on guba. http://www.guba.com/all/search?query=one+f...mp;x=28&y=9

I have downloaded the first 4 Series (24 Episodes) and burnt them to CD. Brilliant!

PS: I have no qualms regarding downloading BBC TV series which were made during the time I was paying for a TV licence.

You should offer them for sale. That'll get TV's own Victor going somewhat. :o

It is hilarious. :D I believe Victor has a cult following in the UK. :D

I have downloaded the first 4 Series (24 Episodes) and burnt them to CD. Brilliant!

PS: I have no qualms regarding downloading BBC TV series which were made during the time I was paying for a TV licence.

Name names PLEASE! Who is TV's own Victor???

Name names PLEASE! Who is TV's own Victor???

I know it's New Year's day and you might not be on best form, but .......... :D

You must stop following me around on threads I post on Bendix.

At first your obsession with me was flattering but now you've turned the corner into full on stalker.

Creepy.

Tis true. I do like to read what you're posting Victor. It's similar to one's fascination with watching the aftermath of a car crash - you know you shouldnt look, but it's just so fascinating you can't avert your gaze.

I'm intrigued by you. I truly am. At first I thought you were a caricature, but now I realise you really are this miserable generally :-)

You are the antithesis of me.

Edited by bendix

I used to know a former Lord Mayor of the city I came from in England, and she had met Richard Wilson, the actor who plays Victor Meldrew, and she said that when he came to her city when she was Lord Mayor, you couldn't have wished to meet a nicer man. He stayed well over the time he had been booked for and spent ages chatting to people in the local hospital.

This is only third-hand hearsay of course, but it goes to show you can't judge the actor by the character they play.