Whoaaaaa! Got 5yrs Eea Family Permit For My Miss!

Applied on the 13th of November for both EEA1 & EE2 (myself and for my girl - unmarried family member).

The 5th of December she asked her passport back which was returned the 21st of December

I've requested my passport back the 27th of December (she was planning to apply for a new EEA-6months in BKK)

Today she cames back home and found in our mailbox an envelop with:

1- My passport

2- All the documents submitted

3- My residency card (which is on paper not on plastic)

4- Her residency card, which is attached on a plain A4 paper (the one you use in a printer).

Both residency card were issued on the 14th of December 2007. Last thing...we didn't even submit original docs because those were lost somewhere in a UK custom office (we shipped all our stuff from Australia were we lived and everything was stuck for 60days in a custom deposit)

For coincidence. tomorrow we are flying to Belfast...guess will be a Friday/Saturday full of Guinness :o

g.

A big thank you to the scouse for his help!!!

Edited by giruz

Applied on the 13th of November for both EEA1 & EE2 (myself and for my girl - unmarried family member).

The 5th of December she asked her passport back which was returned the 21st of December

I've requested my passport back the 27th of December (she was planning to apply for a new EEA-6months in BKK)

1- My passport

4- Her residency card, which is attached on a plain A4 paper (the one you use in a printer).

Both residency card were issued on the 14th of December 2007.

For coincidence. tomorrow we are flying to Belfast...guess will be a Friday/Saturday full of Guinness :o

g.

fast turnaround, seems they are getting on track. Cause to celebrate. What brings you to the cold Belfast? Haha we will keep an eye out for a guiness slurping thai woman and see if she can get my mrs to try one :D

Congratulations

1- My passport

Both residency card were issued on the 14th of December 2007. Last thing...we didn't even submit original docs because those were lost somewhere in a UK custom office (we shipped all our stuff from Australia were we lived and everything was stuck for 60days in a custom deposit)

g.

Hi Guys,

As I am going to apply for a EEA family permit I have one more question do I fill in form VAF 5 then go to the Embassy or the Visa sub contractor?

Kevin.

How did you like the snow and cold wet rain Giruz? Haha you should have seen the mrs eyes as she hadn't seen any snow so far ( we only had some just before she arrived last year). She has decided however that she will not go out this weekend as it is to cold on her thai feet