Bangkok Post

Donnyboy

ever since Bookazine by McDonalds closed I dont have a source where I can pick up my Bangkok Post.

Anyone know if theres a retailer close to the night bazaar where I can get a copy?

Failing that, I sometimes sneak a read in the foyer of the local hotel for 30mins.

ever since Bookazine by McDonalds closed I dont have a source where I can pick up my Bangkok Post.

Anyone know if theres a retailer close to the night bazaar where I can get a copy?

Failing that, I sometimes sneak a read in the foyer of the local hotel for 30mins.

Doesn't every 7-11 carry them?

Depending on where you are in N Bazaar - Tapae Rd by Siam Commercial Bank gateway.

They have bulk stock unlike 7-11 which have about half a dozen each store. Not too far from back of D2 Hotel.

fee copy at starbucks?

Doesn't every 7-11 carry them?

Most 7 Eleven stock only 3 or 4 copies. Generally they are delivered between 9 and 10 AM.

My experience is they are almost always sold out within an hour (or less)

I use the news stand behind Tops in Central KSK- they have a huge stack daily.

'Course that doesn't help our pal DB.... :o

Suriwong bookstore has a magazine and newsagency down at the street level - they have good stocks of the Nation and Bangkok Post. Open every day - Sunday closes at midday.

There is also the option of home delivery or online reading

CB

I do read some of it online, but always prefer reading a newspaper- just my preference I guess. I want to decrease my time I spend in front of the computer as well.

thanks for all your replies

3 minutes walk from night-bazaar / changklan road:

walk down one of the small Sois towards the river to CHAROENPRATHET ROAD. there you will find a shop that doubles as a small supermarket and pharmacy, approx. opposite the DIAMOND RIVERSIDE HOTEL. they have plenty of BKK POST and THE NATION, so u will be able to get a copy even in the afternoon hours. when I visit CM, I always get my BKK POST from there, and with one exception, they always had a copy for me, even when I went there in the early evening.

hope that helps.....