Cheap Calls Found From Uk To Thailand

musicman2004uk

I found a good site where you can call from the UK to the 'Land Of Smiles' :o from only 1p/min. Why not check it out. I've been using them & all seems to be ok with my last BT bill. Call Connexions is the place to go. Hope this is of help. :D

Can you please attach the link to your message? :-)

I found a good site where you can call from the UK to the 'Land Of Smiles' :o from only 1p/min. Why not check it out. I've been using them & all seems to be ok with my last BT bill. Call Connexions is the place to go. Hope this is of help. :D

I use www.cheapestcalls

about 2p per minute

Can you please attach the link to your message? :-)

The link is www.callconnexions.co.uk I've been using the service from my UK mobile making use of my inclusive minutes. I send a text to a short code & it shows up as £3 on my mobile phone bill. I'm then able to make my calls to Thailand via an 0207 access number & 1p /min is deducted from my calling credit. There are also access numbers to use from your landline for 2p /min to call mobiles & landlines in Thailand or other countries. I call Italy as well as I have alot of friends there too.

I send a text to a short code & it shows up as £3 on my mobile phone bill. I'm then able to make my calls to Thailand via an 0207 access number & 1p /min is deducted from my calling credit. [/b]

Just the £3 would give you 180 minutes normally. Plus you pay the additional 1p per min.

There are also access numbers to use from your landline for 2p /min to call mobiles & landlines in Thailand or other countries.

I currently pay 0.5p. The best for me (without using voip or getting paid to phone) :o is the link Governor gave above. Dead easy and updated all the time. Simply click if you are calling landline or mobile and your destination.

Just to add.

Thanks for bringing it up anyway musicman. I've been using these numbers for years and at the time i used to post links etc. However after a while we stop doing it as we think everyone knows about them, forgetting that newer people are coming along all the time. :o

after buying 10 euro credit you can call 300 minutes per week for free for 3 months - not bad deal.

I do spend this 10 euros anyway on calls to mobiles to the other countries or even on national rate calls in the UK - so some 5000 minutes to thailand are free