Dentist In Cm

togena212529

I have had very good experiences with the Dental clinic at Ram Hospital and would go again, but some people claim that the hospital overcharges (about the same prices as Grace Dental Clinic for dentist work).

Edited by Ulysses G.

There was a post some time back from Sabaijai on this subject - if I remember correctly (and I'm sorry but right now I'm too lazy to do a search) he spoke about a good dentist near Chiang Mai Gate, the possible 'downside' being that you needed to be able to speak Thai but the resulting upside being less of a dent in the wallet. Might be worth a search if you're concerned about cost and have the necessary ability in Thai.

My children have had good care at Dentaland near Grace, it looks very child friendly but I'm pretty sure that they deal with adults too, the bonus being the laughing gas!

JxP

Hi, dear forum user,

need some ideas for a dentist who can do a good job for some replacements to fair price.

For your competent answers many thanks in advance.

Togena

If you are talking about replacement crowns, then I think Dr Korakot at Grace is top notch.

I asked her and Dr Jarunee the price of two implants and the cost is 70,000 Baht per tooth.

I don't know the cost of a denture plate at Grace.

My children have had good care at Dentaland near Grace, it looks very child friendly but I'm pretty sure that they deal with adults too, the bonus being the laughing gas!

JxP

I don't get it. Are you saying that the nitous oxide is free at Dentaland? At the few other dentists in CM that are qualified to offer nitrous oxide, they all charge a fee for it.

JxP

I don't get it. Are you saying that the nitous oxide is free at Dentaland? At the few other dentists in CM that are qualified to offer nitrous oxide, they all charge a fee for it.

Apologies if I got your hopes up by my lack of clarity. The bonus is that they have laughing gas - I am absolutely certain that it is not free.

JxP

To refine the advice regarding Ram vs. Grace, I had occasion to pass the dental clinic at Ram on a gurney into the Operating Rooms on four occasions in the past year and the physical plant at the dental clinic at Ram seemed to be consistent with the oveall appearance of the operating rooms and most of the facilities at Ram. More that 20% less contemporary than at Grace. Rely on Ulysses G. as far as equal quality of care, my only point is the facilities are not equal. Could I be wrong as I didn't actually enter the dental clinic at Ram?

Edited by ProThaiExpat