Honda Ftr 230 Wanted

jaideeguy

I'm looking for a Honda FTR 230cc in the Chiang Mai area for sale. Maybe someone has seen for sale from private owner or resaler?? this would be a reassembled Japan import [without plates] and I have seen a few around CM and have found some on internet in bkk, but would prefer to buy locally.

please let me know by PM if anyone has seen any for sale in town.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello- my name is Mike... I have lived and worked in CM for about 2 years... and have spent the last 6 months riding my Honda FTR223, 2003... and I am heading back to the USA very soon so will likely sell the bike. I love it... great in the city and on longer rides... just came back from Pai on Thursday. My bike is in excellent shape... i bought it from a dealer in August or so. I am now making a flier to post it for sale and happened up on your post.

call me if you are interested... 0850346878

thanks- Mike

post-57433-1201582366_thumb.jpg

Hello- my name is Mike... I have lived and worked in CM for about 2 years... and have spent the last 6 months riding my Honda FTR223, 2003... and I am heading back to the USA very soon so will likely sell the bike. I love it... great in the city and on longer rides... just came back from Pai on Thursday. My bike is in excellent shape... i bought it from a dealer in August or so. I am now making a flier to post it for sale and happened up on your post.

thanks- Mike

I believed this bike was bought by a friend of mine the day Mike posted the ad.

thanks- Mike

do you know how much it was and did it have a book ?

thanks- Mike

do you know how much it was and did it have a book ?

I thought it was 47000, and it's the invoice.