All Of You In Thailand Please Dissconnect From The Net!

AlexLah

Dear TV members,

For those of you living in Thailand and using the net at this very moment I ask you to do me a small favour.

As I am trying to watch some online documentary my stream is many times interupted.

I guess this is caused by people that are downloading movies and other stuff causing congestion and excessive usage limiting the bandwidh I suppose to have.

So can you shut down your PC, go to bed or watch some TV, please?

Your help in this matter is very much appreciated, thank you!

:o

:D

I'm watching TV over the www, and in fact I wanted to ask YOU to shut down your PC as your documentary is obviously eating my precious bandwith :o

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That's why i can NOT watch TV over the! Now both of you two have to shut down your Modem's (your comp can run, I don't mind) NOWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D:bah::D:D:bah:

Dear TV members,

For those of you living in Thailand and using the net at this very moment I ask you to do me a small favour.

As I am trying to watch some online documentary my stream is many times interupted.

I guess this is caused by people that are downloading movies and other stuff causing congestion and excessive usage limiting the bandwidh I suppose to have.

Your help in this matter is very much appreciated, thank you!

I think this topic is in the wrong forum but I cannot quite make up my mind if it should be moved to “Farang Pub – fun, entertainment and Expat life” or “Jokes - puzzles and riddles - make my day!”

--

Maestro

I think this topic is in the wrong forum but I cannot quite make up my mind if it should be moved to "Farang Pub – fun, entertainment and Expat life" or "Jokes - puzzles and riddles - make my day!"

--

Maestro

forum 47 might be the most appropriate.... :o

good news fro the OP! My download comp just went kaputt, so there is a tiny bit of spare bandwidth for him.

I think this topic is in the wrong forum but I cannot quite make up my mind if it should be moved to “Farang Pub – fun, entertainment and Expat life” or “Jokes - puzzles and riddles - make my day!”

--

Maestro

Or the trash can? It's just eating up bandwidth here. :o:D

NEWS BULLETIN! Thailand's Ministry of Information has just issued a new decree that all downloads cannot extend beyond 5 minutes, with a five-day waiting period before a succeeding download. Enforced by military action! Be warned!

I have Crapstar and cannot even listen to the radio because it stinks so bad. I just can't seem to work up a lot of sympathy for you guys who are having a hard time watching TV.

Please turn off your computer you are using precious bandwidth.

Do the dishes or clean your room, go sleep, look TV whatever.

Do something usefull!

I have Crapstar and cannot even listen to the radio because it stinks so bad. I just can't seem to work up a lot of sympathy for you guys who are having a hard time watching TV.

Please turn off your computer you are using precious bandwidth.

Do the dishes or clean your room, go sleep, look TV whatever.

Do something usefull!

And you better go and search for the software you looking for by yourself and let others have a bit free time to view Web-TV!

NEWS BULLETIN! Thailand's Ministry of Information has just issued a new decree that all downloads cannot extend beyond 5 minutes, with a five-day waiting period before a succeeding download. Enforced by military action! Be warned!

Euh, is there no exception for the latest movie of Natt Chanapa :o ? Maybe regulation 69.69.69.69/XXX from the Ministry of Culture ?

I'm watching TV over the www, and in fact I wanted to ask YOU to shut down your PC as your documentary is obviously eating my precious bandwith :o

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! That's why i can NOT watch TV over the! Now both of you two have to shut down your Modem's (your comp can run, I don't mind) NOWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D:bah::D:D:bah:

so that's whymy file download is so slow, will you guys quit watching TV over the net and use your TV like is should be :o

...As I am trying to watch some online documentary my stream is many times interupted...

Another good reason to hope that peer-to-peer streaming like TVU player and TVants continues to progress and develop. You'll be begging us to watch the same show with you so you'll have more peers within Thailand. :o

Ok guys,

For those who are wondering why your speed is so slow.... blame me :o

Here is a screenshot of my latest download test. I DID NOT use photoshop or a similar program, these are the real results of my Maxnet test.

post-12567-1200320225_thumb.jpg

How did I do this ? Easy, I took the right person to the karaoke, and they re-routed the international backbone a bit so now it runs through my office :D

If you ask me friendly, I might download a file for you :D

Edited by marcus

Ok guys,

Here is a screenshot of my latest download test. I DID NOT use photoshop or a similar program, these are the real results of my Maxnet test.

How did I do this ? Easy, I took the right person to the karaoke, and they re-routed the international backbone a bit so now it runs through my office :D

Are you such a good singer or did they do it to make you stop singing. :D

Ok guys,

Are you such a good singer or did they do it to make you stop singing. :D

The last one because if they don't do they out of business! :D