One Tv, Two Cable Systems

pascal20160

I live in Pattaya and have Sophon cable and TrueVisions, both paid for and legal. But I don't have the know-how to simply switch between the systems, and instead I have to pull one out cable of the Tv and then put another one in.

Obviously, this is ridiculous and a waste of time. I'm looking for help from anybody who can give me instructions to use a 'splitter' or some other method. I have heard of a method where you can tune your True remote to a certain channel where it will then show the Sophon channels. But I need help.

If you have instructions fine, or if you can direct me to a shop where I can pay them to do it, that's fine also.

It depends on your TV.

If it is a model that has several inputs, AV1, AV2..... you put the sound and vision O/P from the cable box into the respective AV inputs and switch from the TV and use the channel selector from the cable boxes. Try not to swap the sound and video cables from the systems as that could cause some other interesting results. Also the DVD player input can go into the other one.

If on the other hand you are trying to combine 2 inputs into one and use the TV to select the channels, you may have some more challenges. This will require some extra equipment.

Your UBC / True box should have an RF in socket in the back, simply put the Sophon cable there, and then have a cable going from the RF out socket on your UBC box to the aerial socket on your TV, then when you skip through all of your sophon chanels you will see one that is showing what is currently selected on your UBC box

If you then want to share with other TV's around the house you can split the RF out cable before it reaches your TV and send to other TV's

You will all be able to watch different Sophon stations however you will all only see what ever is selected on the UBC box and not seperate UBC chanels