Cheap House,condo Or Appartment With Big Dog?

nikotin888

Hello everybody!

After several times in asia i finally move to bangkok at the end of february 08.My problem is i have a big dog and i want to take him with me!so i am looking for a "cheap" house,condo or appartment where i can stay with my dog!up to 10000 baht!maybe somebody knows in which area of bkk i should look or you can help me cause you know somebody who rents something in like this in my price class!

i am very thankfull for every kind of help!

Markus

Hello everybody!

After several times in asia i finally move to bangkok at the end of february 08.My problem is i have a big dog and i want to take him with me!so i am looking for a "cheap" house,condo or appartment where i can stay with my dog!up to 10000 baht!maybe somebody knows in which area of bkk i should look or you can help me cause you know somebody who rents something in like this in my price class!

i am very thankfull for every kind of help!

Markus

I was driving in Nontburi on Wednesday and there was a two story town-house for rent 4800 Baht per month. Even the Thais, in fact it was the driver who noticed it, were amazed. Seems a bit far out but the express boat can get you to Sathon Road in 40 minutes, seems longer without traffic hold-ups. Certainly Dog no problem I should think. Nontburi is like living upcountry they still have pedal-samlors.

Hi nikotin888,

I have a house to rent between Don Meuang and Saphan Mai. It is on a small, gated estate (village). My wife and I have just finished updating it, new paint inside and out, new sanitariware, new, covered Thai style kitchen at the back. 3 bedrooms, livingroom, and 2 bathrooms.

Rent baht 8500 per month, 2 months rent as a deposit.

Regards

jaiyenyen

Only drawback is that we live next door

Edited by jaiyenyen