Wedding Plans

Millvill

Hi, Fiance and I are moving to Hua Hin in April for couple of years and plan to get married in August. Anyone out there got any recommendations for a good resort in Hua Hin gonna be a small wedding, max 10 people? Done the usual internet search, and there's plenty of choice, just wondered from experience where's good? :o

Hi, Fiance and I are moving to Hua Hin in April for couple of years and plan to get married in August. Anyone out there got any recommendations for a good resort in Hua Hin gonna be a small wedding, max 10 people? Done the usual internet search, and there's plenty of choice, just wondered from experience where's good? :o

Have a look at the 'Anantasila by the sea'. My wife and I have been going there for dinner since some friends introduced us to it. The hotel has lovely ambience and serves good food, at reasonable prices and is right on the beach. They don't play loud music, just soft semi- classical and vocal stuff that is easy on the ear. I have just had a look at there website and the rooms look very nice. I have NO connection with the hotel, but if you didn't know it was there you would probably not find it.

I feel sure that if as you say you are planning on August to get married then you can get them to do a deal for you - it's not exactly 'high season' is it? The wife of the owner speaks very good english, as she spent many years living in the UK and if I remember rightly she is called 'Sukini' or 'Sukina' - very elegant lady, ask for here by name if you decide to take a look.

Have a look at the 'Anantasila by the sea'. My wife and I have been going there for dinner since some friends introduced us to it. The hotel has lovely ambience and serves good food, at reasonable prices and is right on the beach. They don't play loud music, just soft semi- classical and vocal stuff that is easy on the ear. I have just had a look at there website and the rooms look very nice. I have NO connection with the hotel, but if you didn't know it was there you would probably not find it.

I feel sure that if as you say you are planning on August to get married then you can get them to do a deal for you - it's not exactly 'high season' is it? The wife of the owner speaks very good english, as she spent many years living in the UK and if I remember rightly she is called 'Sukini' or 'Sukina' - very elegant lady, ask for here by name if you decide to take a look.

Thanks for that, checked out the website and it looks lovely, will take a look in April for sure. :D

I also think that Anantasila is very nice. But if you would like to check a couple of alternatives, I suggest you visit "Let's Sea" and "The Rock." These are both fairly new boutique hotels with nice beach-front locations and facilities.

Of course, if your budget allows, you should stay at Chiva-som.

You can find all of them easily with Google.

I have no connection with any of these places. I lived near them for a year or so recently, and walked or rode my bike past them several times each week.