Chicken Marinade?

thaihedgehog

I found the recipe from a Thai Blog. The guy post the direction in his blog (include the pictures). -Thai language. Anyway , i think it's worth to check his blog for seeing more pictures as a direction (I put some of his pics here)

He said thatt he had got this recipe from the restuarant in Port Mailot, Paris. He also said this dish is kind of unique and he had never seen it before. The owner of the restuarant taught him.

Credit : Mr. Calamity -

http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=c...p=2&gblog=5

1169654359.jpg

Marinade sauce

- Flat leave Parsley (or just parsley)

- Coarse Sea Salt (or salt)

- Garlic 1-2 cloves

- Pepper

- Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Mixed all ingredients in a food processor. This mixure is used for marinade , mixing with the cooked rice and as a topping sauce

1169655094.jpg

Pan grilled chicken

1169656073.jpg

Part 2 : Rice part

- chicken skin

- Jasmin rice

- Chicken broth

- Marinade Sauce

1) Stirred fried the chicken skin(without oil) till it's golden brown and crispy. Take the crispy skin in a dish and keep it's oil in the pan

2) Stirred fried (raw) rice

3) add chicken broth

4) cook rice in a rice cooker

5) mixed 1-2 tbp of marinade sauce in cooked rice

1169656417.jpg

Part 3 Spicy sauce

-Chilli

-Coarse sea salt

-Garlic

-Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1169656015.jpg

1) Grind chilli and salt in a moltar

2) Stirred fried it with olive oil and some cloves of garlic

1169656471.jpg

serve this dish with Maggi sauce

Edited by BambinA

Here's an easy recipe I use when I get hungry for chicken wings. I got it from About.com in the Chinese food section. Its quite good but sorry, no pictures...

Baked Hoisin Sauce Chicken Wings

INGREDIENTS:

• 15 chicken wings
  • 1 tablespoon honey or syrup
  • 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 3 tablespoons warm water
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
  • 1 scallion (green onion, spring onion), finely minced
  • 1 slice fresh ginger, minced

PREPARATION:

Marinate chicken wings for 15 minutes in a mixture of honey, hoisin sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic, scallion, and ginger.

Heat oven to 350 degrees.zSB(3,3)

Place chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.

Turn oven to broil and broil chicken wings five more minutes. Turn wings every two minutes to avoid burning.

To serve: Transfer chicken wings to a serving platter and serve hot or at room temperature.

Hi,

cut the chicke into pieces amd marinade in a mix of white wine and a dash of lemon juice - capers - and fresh black pepper for 1 hour (best done in a plastic bag so the all pieces are covered - remove the chicken and turn in seasoned flower (salt and white pepper) - in a large pan heat some olive oil with some pieces of a good bacon and fry the chicken in this until the skin is nicely browned all over - cover the pan and place into oven at 180C untl done - remove the pan from the oven - remove the chicken and keep warm - now discard the oil but not the caramalized baking residue o the bottom of the pan - place the pan onto the burner - use the marinade to deglace reduce by 1/2 with gentle heat - add creme fraish and bring briefly to the boil - reduce heat to a simmer and let the sauce reduce until it coats the back of a spoon season with salt and freshly grated pepper and add a genorous measure of freshly chopped parsley - serve with pasta or rice

with culinary regards

John