In Koh Samui, Need Something From Panthip, Anyone?

PaulAllen

Hello,

I am on Koh Samui and sometimes we cannot get crap here! Not sometimes, most of the time. Especially if it something not normally needed by many people.

Anyway, I need a new power cord for my laptop. My old one bit the dust. I use my laptop everyday for work and am lost without it.

If anyone is going to Panthip in the ver near future and could get me this powercord and send to me I will of course pay for it plus something extra for the effort if wanted.

It is for a Toshiba Satellite A75-S2112. I need an output of 19 volts and 6.3 amps (It has this written on the block part of the powercord).

I'm just throwing this out there if anyone can help.

Thanks a million. Please PM me if going or call me at 084-689-9680.

Hello,

I am on Koh Samui and sometimes we cannot get crap here! Not sometimes, most of the time. Especially if it something not normally needed by many people.

Anyway, I need a new power cord for my laptop. My old one bit the dust. I use my laptop everyday for work and am lost without it.

If anyone is going to Panthip in the ver near future and could get me this powercord and send to me I will of course pay for it plus something extra for the effort if wanted.

It is for a Toshiba Satellite A75-S2112. I need an output of 19 volts and 6.3 amps (It has this written on the block part of the powercord).

I'm just throwing this out there if anyone can help.

Thanks a million. Please PM me if going or call me at 084-689-9680.

Did you get it?