Can Anyone Help Me...tourist Visa

hi all ,

I have two 60 day tourist visas from KL in my passport already & next week I would like to go and get one more at either Penang (by train) or bus to Yangoon.

Is there any concern or problem to get another TV at in Penang ? or would I be best to go to Yangoon ?(never been there)

I do have one more 30day stamp up my sleeve but i just want the TV in case 30days is not enough. I am leaving for a job soon back home.

Thanks for any advise .

cheers

steven100 :o

You can most likely obtain in Penang OK. They had a week or so of being really uptight but believe that has ended and the worst now would be a "do not come again" type stamp.

Have not seen recent reports on Rangoon but from earlier accounts they did not want to issue any visa if you were not a resident.

You can most likely obtain in Penang OK. They had a week or so of being really uptight but believe that has ended and the worst now would be a "do not come again" type stamp.

Have not seen recent reports on Rangoon but from earlier accounts they did not want to issue any visa if you were not a resident.

Thanks Lopburi3, your help is always appreciated. Think i'll do the train to Penang then.

rgs.

steven100 :o

Have you extended your current visa at immigration for the additional 30 days? If not, that would give you 60 days including the 30 day visa exempt entry.

I am on my second 30 day exempt stamp. I already extended the TV for additional 30 days at the immigration office.

So now only have 1 more 30 day exempt unless I get a TV.

Thanks.

steven. :o