Airfare Bkk-hull - Cheap Place Buy Ticket

Need apply visa again, and ask several travel office in Pattaya.

THB 60.000 and up t/r ticket, economy class.

Must be cheaper than that. Many Brits here, where u gus buy ur tickets, and what u pay ?

"cheap Charlie" :o

Look through the usual suspects, ebookers..... expedia..... . the websites of the airlines themselves.

It maybe easier to look for flights to Manchester. You can then get a train to Hull which would be about 3-4 hours ( depending on connections )

When are you flying? You can go direct to Emirates or KLM websites and for next week ( Wednesday ) they are quoting 40,000 baht and 43,000 baht respectively for return the following week. It gets cheaper if you book furthur ahead.

Edited by stevemiddie

Get the Pattaya Mail(or go to their website) and you'll see Etihad for Bt21,000 return . Go to see NPK on Pattayaland ? opposite the Sugar Shack and no the same side as Lewinskys. They can get it cheaper than the airmine's own website. Google for their website.

I did the logisitcs for Manchester and London and it is possible to fly overnight and get to Hull and back to the airport on the same day. The best schedule and price for this is Singapore Airlines. Thai or BA direct are too expensive.

Flying into Hull is a pain in the arse and expensive.

Edited by torrenova

Get the Pattaya Mail(or go to their website) and you'll see Etihad for Bt21,000 return . Go to see NPK on Pattayaland ? opposite the Sugar Shack and no the same side as Lewinskys. They can get it cheaper than the airmine's own website. Google for their website.

Wow! That is CHEAP ! If thats the cost I,m gonna grab one and go see my mates back home. What dates are quoted?

Edited by stevemiddie

Be careful and phone them first before you commit to anything.

This is my (very) local consulate in the UK. And they have been handing out visas like confetti (for a price) in the UK.

The, admittedly unconfirmed, rumour is that things will soon change.

Be careful and phone them first before you commit to anything.

This is my (very) local consulate in the UK. And they have been handing out visas like confetti (for a price) in the UK.

The, admittedly unconfirmed, rumour is that things will soon change.

Sure. The price that is quoted on the website. No tea money at Hull. :o

OK. I,ve just checked the Emirates website and as usual..............the quoted cheap flights are errrrrrrrrrrrrrr not available.

Edited by stevemiddie

Wow! That is CHEAP ! If thats the cost I,m gonna grab one and go see my mates back home. What dates are quoted?

Massic have this advert http://www.pattayamail.com/massictravel/index.shtml Bt21,500 plus taxes (about 8k I think) but I have been getting top prices from NPK for years. Check Etihad's website for good dates, the Massic information is on the link.

Try BKK to Schipol and from there to Humberside. Flying in the opposite direction I got offered 36,000 baht. Going to Heathrow means going into London and then train or bus to Hull. Expensive and a pain. I think my offer was China Air

If you have to go via London, book your train ticket in advance at www.hulltrains.co.uk you can get a return for 20quid, if you pay on the day about 80quid.

Need apply visa again, and ask several travel office in Pattaya.

THB 60.000 and up t/r ticket, economy class.

Must be cheaper than that. Many Brits here, where u gus buy ur tickets, and what u pay ?

"cheap Charlie" :o

www.emirates.com BKK to Newcastle via Dubai 40100baht leaving Wednesday 6th return Wednesday 13th February