Forum Members Meet Up

little_muppet

I went out today for coffee meet up with Teacup and her husband today, we had a very nice talk adn good time, and im thinking that why dont we (ladies forum members) have meet up group sometimes for nice talk talk relax or any disgusion? or if u not here in bangkok , once u r in town give us a shout so we could meet..

what do you guys think of this?

LMP

To. p' Teacup.

I had a very good time, fun talked and laugh hope we can meet again when u r in town. Too bad only 3 of us im sure it would be more fun with more ppl too. right?

Edited by little_muppet

There is a meetup thread in the pinned section. Although I don't live in Bangkok I don't see any reason why you Bangkok women shouldn't have a regular meet up. If I lived up there I'd be up for it :o

I did meet up with a few other women members a few years back, when I actually stopped in Bangkok on my way back to visit the family. Lately I've just been flying straight through. We met up at (ooh, forgot the name, Irish pub on Silom) --it was very interesting to meet so many of the women I had come to know on the forum and great to put faces to names :D

Good laff so I hear, a dozen or more used to get together at Exchange, Witches Tavern or smth similar. All good ladies most I was fortunate to meet. :D

It is always great to meet up with forum or chat members face to face, just a coincidence that we are hosting a seafood lunch at our home in ningi today for Queensland TCB members, :o Nignoy

Yeah, it is hard to get to, but I enjoyed taking the baht boat there. Lots of cool places, and still a lot of backpackers, and Indy kids. :D

I can't believe I'm actually missing Bangkok right now. I'm so relieved that I can still find a decent Yam Nua when I need one at a Thai restaurant near my house in DC. Sorry I can't meet up with you guys. :o

I went out today for coffee meet up with Teacup and her husband today, we had a very nice talk adn good time, and im thinking that why dont we (ladies forum members) have meet up group sometimes for nice talk talk relax or any disgusion? or if u not here in bangkok , once u r in town give us a shout so we could meet..

what do you guys think of this?

LMP

To. p' Teacup.

I had a very good time, fun talked and laugh hope we can meet again when u r in town. Too bad only 3 of us im sure it would be more fun with more ppl too. right?

Just got back to the US yesterday and had slept all day, and now just had my breakfast at 3 pm in the afternoon!,….ahh it’s so nice to be home again and on my very own soft bed after a month in Thailand.

I+hubby had such a good time w/you over a cup of Sta-buc too, and yes we hope to do it again when we’re in town (probably by the end of the year). But next time we should find somewhere abit more comfortable to sit on, with 3 hrs of laffing last time on a hard metal chair at the Starbuck, I was very surprised I could walk after that!......hehe :o

Later and keep in touch