No Postal Service For More Than A Week!

cmsally

Anyone else live or have a postal address in the city?

By any chance have you not received any mail for approx. 10 days now?

I know the number and person to contact and have done so many times, but it's like butting your head against a brick wall.

No one close to where I live has received mail and no sighting of postman. :o

Apparently it is a new postman. We now have the old postman trying to track down the new postman.

Apparently he goes to work everyday, goes off to deliver the mail, gets back way too late and no one is quite sure where he goes all day. :o

I know the number and person to contact and have done so many times, but it's like butting your head against a brick wall.

We're not in the city as such but still Amphur Muang (50100) and we are receiving post.

Does your postie live locally and could he be protesting against the closing down of his bonfire?

JxP

We're not in the city as such but still Amphur Muang (50100) and we are receiving post.

Does your postie live locally and could he be protesting against the closing down of his bonfire?

JxP

+3

No one close to where I live has received mail and no sighting of postman. :D

JxP

+3

4 bonfires? :o

JxP

I often don't receive mail that people have told they've sent. Quite a lot of my mail has already been opened when it gets to me. Once - quite foolishly - my father sent me some money in a card, the money was missing upon arrival. I am not a great believer in the postal service.

Postal worker was sent out to my house to track down postman who turned up after about an hour of calling him on the phone.

He had 3 days worth of mail on his bike and apparently the rest at home!

Not sure what he had been up to but got told to haul himself plus all the mail to see his boss. I think somehow his days as a postman might be numbered!

Maybe tomorrow I will get the last 10 days of my mail.