Certificate,s

rootsbwr

:D in the last year with all my moving around, i have lost my TEFL,and,CELTA certificare's, can any one tell me where in BKK i can get copie's to replace. So that i might stay here and take up a post THANKS :D

Thank God you're not teaching my children with the low level of English shown in this post!!! :o

:D in the last year with all my moving around, i have lost my TEFL,and,CELTA certificare's, can any one tell me where in BKK i can get copie's to replace. So that i might stay here and take up a post THANKS :D

:o:D

Possibly start with the prestigious establishment that originally issued them. You may be able to get a replacement from them. If you think there is a central place they keep this information, all I can say is. "You're new here aren't you?"

If the issuing establishments have gone to the wall, moved and forgotten to leave a forwarding address, or just to busy, well there is always Kao San Road. Do you have photocopies of the originals so they can make a "replacement"? You should have some copies with your set of documents from your last work permit or teaching licence.