Guest Farang Dj

liquidlounge

Get in touch with Gary @ www.geckosamui.com

Hi is probably the highest profile DJ resident in Thailand, in terms of clubs played at around the world (Ministry, various Ibiza, Moneypennys etc...)

He's also very well connected and brings the top US / UK DJ's out on a regular basis.

Most do mini Asia tours and Bangkok is included, that way you can split the cost with other promoters in places such as Zouk in singapore.

They do need a WP, just as say Man Utd Footballers do when they come to Thailand and play. Its easy to get, but EXPENSIVE. And you need to know the right people. But money sorts that.

If all else fails, PM me and im in contact with most agencies which i can pass on to you and they should be able to pass on details of artists with up coming Asia tours.

So you are aware of the figures, Eric Morrillo is coming in November, and he's asking for 400 000 baht + WP and artist tax for 2 hours work. You'll need serious paying numbers on the door to break even. I here BED are the only takers so far.

Good Luck! I really hope its a success, KL has a huge scene, so why not Bangkok?

I got funky party house / hiphop /70s / 80s/ Disco and 14 years experience.

PM me if this is a serious post.

I dont know Pat on a personal level, but he plays out at clubs in Bangkok. If you check around the net you will find some info on him.

DJPat

Im sure music his passion in life (one of!)

He wouldnt let you down.

Might even bring a crowd?? :o

Oh really? I'll tell that to a girl I'm having a first date with later.

Hi.. I am Speedy, an affordable Belgian born Dj, I play funky house and progressive house. Vinyl only! Currently living in Bkk, PM me for more info for bookings during weekends.

cheers

:o