Dog Friendly Hotels In Hua Hin

rixalex

I don't know if Doghouse is still dog friendly, as the original owner sold it. I'm not sure whether the new owner has the same dog friendly policies.

Regent Cha am has a dog hotel & also has kennelling within it's grounds, but offhand I don't know of any places that let you have dogs in your room.

Thanks for those who responded.

I ended up finding a place called Sand Inn Guest House on the net and had a chat with the owner, who's a big dog lover and allows "sunaks" at no extra charge. Have no idea what the place is like, but it was a relief to find anywhere at all, having drawn a lot of blanks. Anyone stayed there or know what i'm in for? It was 1,500 a night for a double. I'm not expecting too much.

As an aside, Jinnings seemed to come up a lot as a popular place for those with dogs, but when i called and asked if there were any vacancies i was abruptly told no and hung up on. Very rude indeed!

• 8 months later...

The lovely Nern Chalet, at the southern end of Hua Hin, allows pets in rooms in their back block. The "Pet Resort" at the Holiday Inn (Regent) at Cha-Am is also very good as these things go, but you're still separated from man's best friend.

• 9 months later...
Hi,

Trying to find a dog friendly place, preferably in the centre of Hua Hin. Googling comes up with a place called Doghouse but can't seem to reach them on the number given. Anyone know if they still exist. If not, any alternatives?

Many thanks.

Hello, The Doghouse is now called M&A Guesthouse, recently refurbished with wifi and air-con all round, please tel 032 513785 or 081 9955746. Now serving breakfast on the beach at our new restaurant.

Still dog friendly. and still here 2009.

Still sad to see, most hotels will charge hundred extra for you to have pleasure of few days break with you companion.

In Kanchanaburi I ring few hotels, the run down places with concrete floor and shabby bungalow to have a chance of one saying YES.

They all took a tone like I was bringing the black plague!

I am sure my dog is better behave as some human are !

Still sad to see, most hotels will charge hundred extra for you to have pleasure of few days break with you companion.

In Kanchanaburi I ring few hotels, the run down places with concrete floor and shabby bungalow to have a chance of one saying YES.

They all took a tone like I was bringing the black plague!

I am sure my dog is better behave as some human are !

There is a family run Guest House in Bangsaphan (Yai), about 2hrs South of Hua Hin (run by an English Couple), that will take small well behaved dogs at no extra charge. But, will charge you if you let the dog on the bed and he stains it, which is fair comment as their bedding is not cheap!! You can find more details on the Guest House in the Bangsaphan Guide website. Be, aware that they do have their own small dog, very friendly little thing and has been snipped, but, boys will be boys!!! :)