Coyote Bangkok

huppe

I've been there now several and several times and now I can put an recommendation in here also. You realy can't go wrong if you try that. All dishes we've tried have been really delicious. Also margaritas are unbelievable. I would recommend frozen margaritas: Mango, Strawberry, Black Fruit, Forest Fruit and Atomic. You can get 2 and pay only for 1, until 19:00 everyday :o

I've been only in Sukhumvit (near Phrom Phong, Villamarket) but there are also premises in Silom, Phuket and even Hong Kong.

Few pictures from food they offer (my own taken Photos):

bkk_coyote3.jpg

bkk_coyote1.jpg

bkk_coyote6.jpg

bkk_coyote5.jpg

coyote_vessa.jpg

bkk_coyote4.jpg

Strawberry Margarita (Frozen, 175thb)

bkk_coyote2.jpg

Coyote Nachos with Chicken (295thb)

coyote_jalapeno.jpg

Chilis Stuffed with cheese and jalapenos

coyote_fajitas.jpg

Chicken Prawn -fajitas (really delicious, about 400thb)

coyote_burrito.jpg

Chicken Burrito

coyote_quesadilla.jpg

Quesadillas (about 190thb)

coyote_jalkkari.jpg

Some dessert, pudding or something

Also Enchilladas are very delicious and Prawn Skewers too.

This restaurant is really worth of trying! There are also terrace at upstairs.

Edited by samran

WOW!!!!!!!!!

its amazing the photos almost look like they had lighting set up for it and all!!!!!!!!

i'm taking it you may "know" the owner/manager??? pmsl.

did actually go there saturday afternoon.

don't buy a cigar, mine was waaaaaaaay past its use by date, the beer was cold, the cocktail girl knew what she was doing as I was watching her, may go back for a margie.....

mick.

It's nice you liked my photos, photographing is only my hobby and no arrangements was made. I have a bad habit to take a foto from every food I eat :D . My Equipment is Canon EOS30D + 50/1.8 + 17-40/4L. Food photos were certainly taken with this F1.8 objective :o I'm sorry about bad quality of the photo called Chicken Prawn -fajitas, it was taken with my pocket camera :D

We've been living at Asok for couple of months now and just went to this new Coyote to see what is it like, I have no idea who is the owner and I'm not even interested about that. Thanks to him/her anyway for the good food and I'm very lucky to get good food near my home. Restaurant is one of those rare restaurants in Bangkok where our 1.5-year daughter (you can see her in one photo) enjoys her time too, actually I don't even know why, maybe 'cause it's so colourful and staff is so nice when playing with her (+ she is allowed to eat her own food there!). I'm also very critical about restaurants and I won't place any recommendations if the restaurant really don't deserve that. Staff is very pretty and they have also clothes that fit in the atmosphere.

Enjoy those photos and I hope you enjoy Coyote's food too :D

Edited by huppe

no probs... i did enjoy it in there sucking on my one and only beer for the night... i live around the corner and happened on it by chance.

hope they get more covers than what were in there.

food photography hey??????

foie gras???

2Pansearedfoiegraswithavocadoricean.jpg

2Foiegrasandpeachterrinewithtoasted.jpg

Strawberry Margarita (Frozen, 175thb)

Coyote Nachos with Chicken (295thb)

Chicken Prawn -fajitas (really delicious, about 400thb)

Chicken Burrito

Quesadillas (about 190thb)

This restaurant is really worth of trying! There are also terrace at upstairs.

Sorry, I'll disagree with the poster, not the best mexican food, most overpriced? O.k., for sure.

190 for a quesadilla? Back where I am from, a quesadilla is 50thb.

I went to the Coyote in Phuket, Margarita was too sweet, nachos were good but not real hot when they came out, sort of luke-warm. My date and I had a margarita each and the luke-warm nachos and I was out 700thb.

Eating fresh seafood on the beach in a different part of the island 700thb feeds a party of 5.

Same different part of the island, I go to a mexican restaurant and get a nice beef burrito with chips and salsa for 150thb.

400thb for fajitas which is basically stir fry..............that's a joke. Pang !!

Those previous photos somebody linked are not from Coyote :o

Anyway, if somebody really wants me to take photos from his/her restaurant and/or food, I'm available. Please PM me for that :D

'Cause there were some claims I decided to open an gallery in here. Please see some of my photos and feel free to give any comments:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170166

lol.

190 baht quesadilla?

400 baht pad prik kung gai?

What a joke. Not as bad as 'Patty's Fiesta' across the street but still ridiculous. I'll stick with Sunrise, Bourbon Street, or better yet, just make my own.

A quesadilla is only 30 b cheaper at sunrise and the one at Coyote is much bigger. Some of their food is hit or miss (their nachos always seem dry to me and the chimichangas as well) but the quesadillas are some of the best in town. The margaritas are good as well and if you order it frozen, it should not have a strong taste of tequila (tequila doesn't freeze!) Ladies night margaritas are excellent, they are not watered down at all and are served free to women with a smile. (Unlike Witches Tavern which has crap drinks free for ladies night and they give attitude when asked for them.)

I agree about Coyote being overpriced.

Even worse, they don't have a clue about real Mexican food.

They serve their tacos on TOP of the pool of salsa on the plate. Tacos are finger food. If you pick up the taco to take a bite, the soggy tortilla breaks and all the taco fillings fall on the plate.

They serve their tacos on TOP of the pool of salsa on the plate. Tacos are finger food. If you pick up the taco to take a bite, the soggy tortilla breaks and all the taco fillings fall on the plate.

Really common with Mexican food here in Thailand, Uros.

A peeve of mine also...........

Really common with Mexican food here in Thailand, Uros.

A peeve of mine also...........

Yes, I hate it when my taco becomes taco salad, huggybear.

When I complained to the manager at the Patong Coyote, he said that's the the way they have been doing it at all their branches, Bangkok, Pattaya...

As if that makes it OK...

At least he was professional enough to offer to take it off the bill.

I declined the offer as I was famished and did finish my taco salad.

But a good reason not go back to any of them then.