Teach At A School, Do The Kids Go For Free?

phormio

I'm emigrating to the LoS with my family including a 1 year old daughter at the end of the year. In the United States, at many places, if you are a teacher, your family members can attend for free or with greatly reduced tuition fees.

Does anyone know which schools, if any, in Thailand(Bangkok or Changmai Metros) have this benefit?

Of course, I'm looking at 3-4 years down the road when my daughter goes to school full time. Some private school are rather pricey - this kind of benefit could be a substantial percentage of salary.

Thanks.

:o

My school has many kids that are related to teachers/ office staff or family of the owner. So from what i believe they get taught for free or cheaper. Its worth asking about this if you get a job at a school. International schools are pricey but my schooll has a an English Program and is one of the cheapest in BKK offering this. We have been approved by the gov and its alot cheaper than the next school up offering the same program, Just because its cheap doesnt make it shit. We have 12 farang working there and have a good program on offer