Private Swimming Lessons

leemond

Would be grateful if anybody could point me in the direction of a swimming instructor for my son, or alternatively like minded parents who wish to organise a group activity for their children.

thanks in advance.

L

Edited by leemond

Would be grateful if anybody could point me in the direction of a swimming instructor for my son, or alternatively like minded parents who wish to organise a group activity for their children.

thanks in advance.

L

You could always ask Mark Wolfe. He seems to be an expert on children and parenting! (That is if you can dare to even bring your child to Samui!)

"MARK WOLFE METHOD OF TEACHING CHILDREN TO SWIM"

1) Tie rope to child's ankle.

2) Throw child into deep end of nearest swimming pool. ( Optionally, into sea from a boat)

3) Wait for child to swim.

4) In the event of child not swimming and or no more bubbles, retrieve child using rope. (Go to 5))

5) Take child to hospital for recovery. ( Please ensure you take child to a hospital that Mark Wolfe has not convinced to ban Child Admississions)

SPECIAL "MARK WOLFE" OPTION. Forget the rope and enjoy the rest of the holiday on your own!

However more seriously Leemond, I seem to remember hearing about a swimming teacher who uses more traditional methods I will give my memory a dusting and come back to you personally if I remember.

Cheers.

You could always ask Mark Wolfe. He seems to be an expert on children and parenting! (That is if you can dare to even bring your child to Samui!)

2) Throw child into deep end of nearest swimming pool. ( Optionally, into sea from a boat)

4) In the event of child not swimming and or no more bubbles, retrieve child using rope. (Go to 5))

5) Take child to hospital for recovery. ( Please ensure you take child to a hospital that Mark Wolfe has not convinced to ban Child Admississions)

SPECIAL "MARK WOLFE" OPTION. Forget the rope and enjoy the rest of the holiday on your own!

However more seriously Leemond, I seem to remember hearing about a swimming teacher who uses more traditional methods I will give my memory a dusting and come back to you personally if I remember.

Cheers.

:o:D:D:D:D:D

thanks in advance.

L

Cheers.

:o:D:D:D:D:D:DB):D

• 4 months later...

thanks in advance.

L

Hye!

just stumbled upon your request. I could teach anyone to swim. If you are still in need please contact me thru [email protected]

:o

thanks in advance.

L

speak with the teacher and look at them. I saw teachers making it an entertaining thing, showing kids fishes and show how to snorkeling. Turning the kids into a seal. And I saw an East German Army trill thing. The kids learned swimming but have in their mind that the sea is something troublesome.