Non Imm B Single Entry!

Can you provide more information.

Age, married to Thai, work permit etc. etc.

hi i am 52 not married and dont have a wok permit was in the process of getting one while working for school but left school before wp finished.

If you have proof of 800k or more in a bank account somewhere (statement within the month) you can probably obtain a multi entry non immigrant O visa from Singapore which would allow one year of 90 day entries. If you have pension of 65k, bank account in Thailand of 800k for last three months, or can make a combination you could extend at Immigration one year at a time for retirement. You can likely receive a two entry tourist visa from Vientiane.

If you have proof of 800k or more in a bank account somewhere (statement within the month) you can probably obtain a multi entry non immigrant O visa from Singapore which would allow one year of 90 day entries. If you have pension of 65k, bank account in Thailand of 800k for last three months, or can make a combination you could extend at Immigration one year at a time for retirement. You can likely receive a two entry tourist visa from Vientiane.

cheers lopburi i have over 800k in a thai bank how much notice do i need to give immigration to get retirement visa also money in bank in pattaya would i have to go to jontiem immigration.

i have over 800k in a thai bank how much notice do i need to give immigration to get retirement visa also money in bank in pattaya would i have to go to jontiem immigration.

Anytime after the 26th of February will be good. Have TM.7 form (or fill out at office), 4x6cm current photo, Bank passbook/copies show money in account for last three months, letter from bank of account balance (to match the passbook, passport/copies and departure card/copy. Fee will be 1,900 baht. Jomtien would be the office for Pattaya.

Not wishing to steal this man's thread but I am going to Vientianne this weekend to get a Non B to enable me to get a work permit as I currently have a retirement visa.

Can anyone tell me what the fee will be for this visa?

Thanks

The fee is 2000 baht but beware the touts outside imm they will do everthing but will cost u 5000 baht :o

i have over 800k in a thai bank how much notice do i need to give immigration to get retirement visa also money in bank in pattaya would i have to go to jontiem immigration.

Anytime after the 26th of February will be good. Have TM.7 form (or fill out at office), 4x6cm current photo, Bank passbook/copies show money in account for last three months, letter from bank of account balance (to match the passbook, passport/copies and departure card/copy. Fee will be 1,900 baht. Jomtien would be the office for Pattaya.

cheers lopburi will do that :o