Good Swimming Pool

vhw17

I'm trying to stay fit during my holiday stays (which isn't easy with so much good food & drinks around) and that's why I'm looking for a large-size good swimming pool in the Pattaya area. Paying a fee is no problem. Most "health/training" clubs offer only a fairly small pool which isn't suitable for doing some laps. Thanks in advance for any information

Thai Garden resort on Pattaya Nua has a three or four lane (roped lanes) lap pool under cover, in addition to their garden "kidney" pool. I'm sure for a small fee they let you in.

I think it may only be 25m however !

If you want an olympic sized open air pool try to get down to Ambassadour City - may need a car to do this, unless your also a tri-athlete :o

sploosh !

I'm trying to stay fit during my holiday stays (which isn't easy with so much good food & drinks around) and that's why I'm looking for a large-size good swimming pool in the Pattaya area. Paying a fee is no problem. Most "health/training" clubs offer only a fairly small pool which isn't suitable for doing some laps. Thanks in advance for any information

We just had a swimming pool thread on here recently:

Swimming pool thread

Fairtex :o

Go to the top of Mike's shopping mall. 60 baht to use their pool. it is pretty long. fantastic view of pattaya. They could really market that place a bit more if they would repoint the tile and add a tad more shade palms. No pads or cushions on the reclining wood chairs.

I went there several times in November 2007. water was pretty cold, probably because they have several "dolphin" and mushroom fountains that blow water up in the air. The water is always being moved around and doesn't just sit.