Where's The Weather Good Right Now?

m155g0ld

Dear All,

Please can you let me know what the weather is like and what it's likely to do over the next few days where you are? I live in Bangkok and have some friends over from the UK who are currently getting soaked in Koh Phangan / Koh Tao :o. They want to head somewhere with better weather... some local advice would be very handy indeed!

They'd be happy to head to Krabi or islands nearby if the weather's better there or up to Koh Samet or Koh Chang. They're very flexible but all the weather sites seem to have very contradictory info so if any of you guys actually lucky enough to be living in such lovely places could give them first hand weather reports that would be fab.

Many thanks in advance,

L x

Faulconbridge, Lower Blue Mountains, Australia. Home to the World's Most Equitable Climate.

San Diego is too far.

Khao Lak is doing well, though!

I hear on other threads that central Issan has had no rain since October, but would you want to send someone there for a holiday? Khon Kaen and Udon Thani are ok as far as cities go, but Nakhon Ratchasima ( Korat) is by far cleaner.

Hi Guys, thanks for the suggestions thus far... I think they are wanting somewhere with a beach - krabi, samet, koh chang, koh lanta, phi phi, etc etc... anyone live locally in any of these places who could help with some up to date weather reports?

Pattaya is rockin right now. It rained one day this week 2 days ago whether says today (probably tomorrow) Thunderstorms.

Koh Lahn 20 minute ferry ride from Patts no rain.(day trip) Koh Samet probably similar to Pattaya as Rayong is having similar wether paterns as Pattaya & Koh Samet is only a 1/2 hr. away.

Koh chang not sure dried up waterfalls Feb.16th last year, This year about the same or less than last year.

So according to world weather which is usually wrong this week is sketchy. Where they are at it is almost assured they will have weather, Glad they were not here 3 months ago.

Quack

Beardog

Thanks everyone!

The girls are heading up to Bangkok tomorrow and then taking the sleeper train to Chiang Mai where they plan to do a few days trekking etc... They hope to be able to head back down south and enjoy some sunshine on the beach in a week or so - might have cleared up by then :o

Thanks again :D

L x