Rent Harley

Hi forum, hi OP, hi Vulcan hope you are actually enjoying a ride or two up north there buddy and not just sittin' 'round in bars stretching yarns out. :o

There is also a big bike rental shop in Lamai, right near the main temple on ring road, can't miss it, they have a couple of Harley's too.

The price noted here from 3,000 to 4,000 is not expensive.

In Aussie you pay around equivalent of Baht 8,000 to 10,000 per day.

Harely's ain't cheap to buy here. Lower cost perhaps due to lower maintenance costs here?

Anyway, 3 to 4,000 Baht a day is fair price I reckon.

Hi forum, hi OP, hi Vulcan hope you are actually enjoying a ride or two up north there buddy and not just sittin' 'round in bars stretching yarns out. :o

There is also a big bike rental shop in Lamai, right near the main temple on ring road, can't miss it, they have a couple of Harley's too.

The price noted here from 3,000 to 4,000 is not expensive.

In Aussie you pay around equivalent of Baht 8,000 to 10,000 per day.

Harely's ain't cheap to buy here. Lower cost perhaps due to lower maintenance costs here?

Anyway, 3 to 4,000 Baht a day is fair price I reckon.

It just seems expensive as I had no idea of how much it would cost and my only experience with hiring bikes is 150 baht from Nathon pier for a Wave! What a girl. I personally could think of much better ways to spend 4k...that's about 15 minutes in Siam centre or a whole day at JJ...he he.