Evaluate My Photo

Kan Win

Was on the “Raja Ferry” going back from Koh Samui to Don Sak just before it dock and saw this poster hanging in the indoor seating area.

I was thinking of moving the blue seat forwards, but decided not to. Was I correct or not?

large.jpg:o

OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. E-3

1/20s f/2.9 at 20.0mm iso100

Yours truly,

Kan Win

I dont get it ?

The Photo or The Friendship part? :D

This forum is about "Photography" and "Friendship" is where you posted in another sub-forum.

Should you wish to post photos in this sub-forum "shoot away" photos only "Please" :D

Kan Win :o

Was on the "Raja Ferry" going back from Koh Samui to Don Sak just before it dock and saw this poster hanging in the indoor seating area.

I was thinking of moving the blue seat forwards, but decided not to. Was I correct or not?

It took me a long, long time to figure out what your were talking about because it was not immediately obvious to me that the blue "things" were seat backs. I personally find them distracting and would, after the fact like this, take them out with PS Elements like we learned how to do in the camera club.

Was on the "Raja Ferry" going back from Koh Samui to Don Sak just before it dock and saw this poster hanging in the indoor seating area.

It took me a long, long time to figure out what your were talking about because it was not immediately obvious to me that the blue "things" were seat backs. I personally find them distracting and would, after the fact like this, take them out with PS Elements like we learned how to do in the camera club.

Hi "noise",

Thank you for your comments. :D

I do not use "PS Elements" only ACDsee 5.0. Could you take it out and let us have a look at what you think the photo should look like. :D

Would like to see it.

Kan Win :o

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Kan,

I've always enjoyed your photos, :D but not this one... :o

Hi "Ajarn",

Thank you, is has been a long time that I have not seen any of your posts.

Maybe this one on the same theme would have been better then?

large.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Was on the “Raja Ferry” going back from Koh Samui to Don Sak just before it dock and saw this poster hanging in the indoor seating area.

large.jpg:o

OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. E-3

1/20s f/2.9 at 20.0mm iso100

Yours truly,

Kan Win

My humble opinion, you should have remove the blue seat, other wise nice photo. :D:D Edited by BigSnake