Farang Police Volunteers

pop3

KHUNDAN

ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE

Please spare us this Dan, I have some respect, yes, but please!

What the ###### is wrong with expressing some PRIDE? :o

Your right Ajarn Marines do deserve to be called that Hardest service to be in of all of the US Armed Forces. I like their uniforms :D

Is being a retired marine that important in the overall scheme of things ?

They probably tell him U Rahhh to get him away from them We just had a news report in the states that the US Military is going to come down hard on Service members that use prostitutes this was mainly in Korea but going to be military wide whereever they go So those members better keep an look out even more don't know who may be watching now.

General McArthur had a mia noi. Was that a lot different ?

Really Doc? :o

His lady driver.

I have met a few of these "volunteers". Most have some sort of dodgy history and have been recruited because it has come to the police attention and been offered as an alternative to imprisonment especially if they have no money for a bribe!.

Interesting point about the work permits. I hope immigration is made aware and these "volunteers" position is clarified.

This seems the most likely scenario... where they are acting as stoolies and informants would in western countries. people that turn state's evidence and narc out others that are the same as them. but they've carried it further and work as spy's...

as for the military comments, it's a sad state of affairs what the american military has turned into, alloying low-lifes to spy on their marines et al and rat them out if they have a girl or several beers. the military should rebuke these volunteers.

what's the thai government liability when one of these jokers is capped "in the line of duty"?

if they operate out in the open and are easily identifiable, (I don't know), then they should be held up to public ridicule and jeered, mocked, and generally harassed.

I have met a few of these "volunteers". Most have some sort of dodgy history and have been recruited because it has come to the police attention and been offered as an alternative to imprisonment especially if they have no money for a bribe!.

Interesting point about the work permits. I hope immigration is made aware and these "volunteers" position is clarified.

This seems the most likely scenario... where they are acting as stoolies and informants would in western countries. people that turn state's evidence and narc out others that are the same as them. but they've carried it further and work as spy's...

as for the military comments, it's a sad state of affairs what the american military has turned into, alloying low-lifes to spy on their marines et al and rat them out if they have a girl or several beers. the military should rebuke these volunteers.

what's the thai government liability when one of these jokers is capped "in the line of duty"?

if they operate out in the open and are easily identifiable, (I don't know), then they should be held up to public ridicule and jeered, mocked, and generally harassed.

You'd have to bet that the boyscouts are only a bit of an idea that the tourist police had. There'd be no formal appointment by the police command, nor any official recognition.