Anyone Go Bar Meeting At Alcazar Todaymon 10 Feb

funfun

Anyone go the bar owners/ cahiers meeting today held at Alcazar soi 2 Pattaya??

well as usual i sent up a cashier, and as usual i got told one thing, that normally turns out to be another.

Im getting told the smoking ban is now off (main thing)

with some tigther restrictions on alcohol sales times, different places, ie, food, beer bars, hotels, ago gos etc all different open and close times.

beer bar for some reason would appear (i know this sounds daft) to be 18.00 100am?????

so any defs would be appreciated as usual i have forwarded a copy of meetings paperwork for a, bertie basset, comon sense translation.

Many Thanks

Chris

well as usual i sent up a cashier, and as usual i got told one thing, that normally turns out to be another.

with some tigther restrictions on alcohol sales times, different places, ie, food, beer bars, hotels, ago gos etc all different open and close times.

beer bar for some reason would appear (i know this sounds daft) to be 18.00 100am?????

so any defs would be appreciated as usual i have forwarded a copy of meetings paperwork for a, bertie basset, comon sense translation.

Many Thanks

Chris

That was the old hours of Purachai the Puritan - when Toxin first came into office.

Maybe never been repealed, just allowed to slumber?

Maybe new Police Chief wants to 'clean up Pattaya'?

Maybe the meeting was at the Alcazar to boost the owner's chances in the up-coming election.

Maybe there's too many maybe's?

Many Thanks

Chris

Went to your bar last night to tell you about the letter but you were to busy to get of your throne. It was all old laws, zones and times as stated, no under 20s no guns,drugs,bombs, correct licence etc. As regards the smoking I dont think you will get away with " Well city hall said!!" The official was probably saying if anyone comes in to your bar checking for music and or smoking and you think he if unofficial phone this number.

Thats my view mate. ps your No Smoking signs have to be Blue!!!! perhaps to go with the air! :o

Heard a few things about it from my manager and lawyer who went, I'll get a run down later. :o

Anything definite yet?

'Cos if Funfun is in Soi 6 (Yodsak) then 6.00 p.m. opening just won't hack it, will it?

Strange, isn't it? UK has virtually no restrictions on opening hours, Thailand has very strict laws, yet evryone reckons Thailand as the 'fun' place. Must be because of the choice of old slappers available in farang-land.