How To Watch Thai Stocks

Hi guys

I have a little question

I want to invest in Thai stocks, but before I do that I want to watch them for some time. I want to konw if there is a place like yahoo finace where you can make your own portfolio and watch that. I tried yahoo finance, but it seems that they do not have Thai stocks in their portfolio. In Denmark, Sweeden and Norway they got euroinvestor.com, but they again have no watch over Thai stocks. Furthermore, is it important that the place is in English. I do not intent to open an account in any bank so I hope there are some free places where you just need to register.

Thanks

Mkstyle

Below is the source that you can set up your portfolio and follow up the movement. However, you need to be its customer first.

Phillip Securities (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd

Member of the Stock Exchange of Thailand

15th Floor, Vorawat Building, 849 Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

Tel (66-2) 6351700 / 22680999

Fax (66-2) 22680921

Website www.phillip.co.th

Guest Bellini

I have seen somebody use a computer program -- can't remember its name -- that lets him chart the stocks traded on the Bangkok Stock Exchange. The monthly fee depends on the exchanges whose stocks he wants information on.

Guest Bellini

Because I am also interested in this I have searched the Internet a little and found that I need two things:

1. charting software

2. data feed

For the software, I am thinking of MetaStock because in investment forums I have seen this being used a lot. I still have to find out what this costs. If it is too expensive I will try to find something less expensive, perhaps a shareware program.

I don’t think I want to pay a lot of money for the data feed, which means I have to forego live data. On the Internet I found http://www.usecinternational.com/quotes4u/index.htm but I will look around some more.

If you find an inexpensive source for live data for the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) please post it here. I would be very interested.

Edited by Bellini