Tot / Cat Package Similar To Tt&t Premier?

thaiv123john

Does anyone know if TOT or Cat do a similar package to the TT&T Premier Package?...

ie. lower user contention ratio and decent international bandwidth?...

I use the 3mb Premier at home and get the full 3mb 90% of the time to international sites. It's never been down in 3 months and it's the best package you can get - a tad expensive at 5,700 baht a month - but worth every penny (here in Thailand anyway!)

I tried the TOT 2mb business package last week and it was just as bad surfing outside of Thailand as their standard goldcyber package.

Their service was definitely to blame, no line problems on my end. I am 100m away from their exchange and my modem readings (line attenuation, SNR Margin was amazing)

I can't get TT&T where I am. I was wondering if CAT do a good package for international bandwidth.

Thanks for the info. Going to give them a call tomorrow see if I can get it. I too am sick ot TOT goldcyber nonsense.

My friend is with MAX NET TTandT, 1900 baht per month, cuts out 10 times a day, 3 months of shit service...beware!

Cat Telecome is the only way I think

Your friend has a problem with his physical phone line or the modem itself. This is very common here.

He needs to log in to his modem and check his Attenuation and SNR Margin, especially when it rains.

It's also worth buying a decent filter to block out the electrical noise on the line due to phone lines being run with powerlines, etc.

It's also worth buying a decent filter to block out the electrical noise on the line due to phone lines being run with powerlines, etc.

Is this filter in addition to splitter? My location is a long way from "TOT DSL access point" (don't know correct term) & often the phoneline is noisy. Lot's of diconnections or unable to connect, especially in the "cold season". TOT eventially owned up that we were too far for decent DSL. No mention of this when we paid for the phoneline, purpose of which was solely for internet.

Does anyone know if TOT or Cat do a similar package to the TT&T Premier Package?...

ie. lower user contention ratio and decent international bandwidth?...

I use the 3mb Premier at home and get the full 3mb 90% of the time to international sites. It's never been down in 3 months and it's the best package you can get - a tad expensive at 5,700 baht a month - but worth every penny (here in Thailand anyway!)

I tried the TOT 2mb business package last week and it was just as bad surfing outside of Thailand as their standard goldcyber package.

Their service was definitely to blame, no line problems on my end. I am 100m away from their exchange and my modem readings (line attenuation, SNR Margin was amazing)

I can't get TT&T where I am. I was wondering if CAT do a good package for international bandwidth.

Where are you located? I'm looking to replace our True 2.5MB connection, as it sucks balls. The bandwidth or speed is not even the main problem, but the response time and connection to some overseas servers is just too unreliable, especially in the afternoon. Have the home package now and refrain from upgrading to SME as nobody at True can explain why that would give better performance, I have my doubts that it will be much difference.

Would that Premier package be available on Ekamai you recon?

Would that Premier package be available on Ekamai you recon?

Definitely not, since this package is only available on TT&T lines, which can only be found outside Bangkok!

The Premier package is from an ISP called Maxnet, wholly owned by TT&T.