Thai Police Crack Australian Drugs Ring

george

Thai police crack Australian drugs ring

BANGKOK: -- In Thailand, two Burmese men have been arrested with 60 kilos of heroin, following a joint operation with Australian police.

The two men, aged 21 and 23, were arrested in the capital, Bangkok while delivering the drug to plainclothes officers.

The sting operation was mounted after the men were implicated in drug smuggling by two suspected Vietnamese Australians arrested in Melbourne in June.

In that case, undercover Thai police also pretended to be sellers in the joint operation.

Police say the heroin, which is packed in wooden containers, is transported by yachts and dumped in the sea.

Divers retrieve them and place the containers on ships sailing to Australia.

-- ABC Radio Australia News 2004-09-27

and it'll hurt the first few times I'd guess. Form a queue ... form a queue :o Orderly mind :D

I've never seen a queue in Thailand.

I thought I did once, but it turned out that all the people were

standing in the shade of the telegraph pole.

I've never seen a queue in Thailand.

I thought I did once, but it turned out that all the people were

standing in the shade of the telegraph pole.

LMAO, astral, that's the funniest line I have heard in a while! It applies to almost all SE Asian countries, especially Singapore, unless there is a government sign that says to form a queue.

Two factors don't bode well for these guys extended future.... It was the largest heroin haul of the year...and they're Burmese.

Forget the rectal probing, these guys are headed for the syringe slab. Might be good examples for demonstrating the humane lethal injection Thailand has adopted? or have they already used that on someone yet?

Two factors don't bode well for these guys extended future.... It was the largest heroin haul of the year...and they're Burmese.

Forget the rectal probing, these guys are headed for the syringe slab. Might be good examples for demonstrating the humane lethal injection Thailand has adopted? or have they already used that on someone yet?

They've well and truly begun the new system. Plenty for everyone.