Bigley's Wife To Become Nun In Xchange For Freedom

nogutsnoapplepie

i gave my honest opinion & followed it up with my reasoning... how can that be trolling?

What do you call this, if not "trolling" ? ............

i'm was ashamed to see old bigley crying on tv like a baby begging and pleading??
How do you know how you would hold up in his position ? I guarantee I could make you cry like a baby and beg and plead for your life ... and I could do it very quickly!
if all brits were as lily livered as this loser, we'd all be speaking german now! get some balls, man! stop squirming like a toad

Have you ever been at the sharp end ? (You sound like a punk armchair pogue to me!)

same goes for your cowardly family and your mail-order 'bride'...

His brother and his wife (I'll ignore the "mail-order bride shit ... it's beneath even me to comment about such a low remark) are cowards because the don't want the poor bugger to be senselessly murdered ??? You've got some strange thoughts rattling around in your empty head, dimbulb!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai wife of kidnapped British engineer Ken Bigley today vowed will become a Buddhist nun for three days if her prayers for his safe return are answered.

Sombat, 35, has been staying with her sister near Bangkok and regularly goes to a Buddhist temple to burn incense and pray for her husband’s return.

... of course this has nothing to do with the fact that
'another Thai family may loose their 'cash cow'.

poolcleaner... change your sig. i have been re-instated now :o

rod_kalashnikov - I guarantee I could make you cry like a baby and beg and plead for your life ... and I could do it very quickly!
i don't want to know about your swordid sexual perversions... you disgust me...

once again my reasoning, which you all seem to ignore...

if thru pure greed one decides to take a job in a war zone where the opposition has a tradition of kidnapping, torturing & beheading farangs... then you deserve all you get...

we may sympathise but at the end of the day he brought it upon himself...