Pg Article - Sakoo Orbortor: ‘no Action’ On Nai Thon Dumping

ozymandious

Source of article http://www.phuketgazette.net/news/index.as...8&display=1

Sakoo OrBorTor: 'no action' on Nai Thon dumping

bull3252008-6358-1.jpg

Despite seeing this photo, the Sakoo OrBorTor says it cannot charge Vasi Construction, which owns the truck, with illegal dumping as they were not caught in the act.

So this whole incident really makes me wonder what is the worth of photographic evidence worth to the BIB if nothing can be done about this? Further more if this is the responce to the evidence at hand why is 20 billion baht being spent on CCTV (source http://www.phuketgazette.net/news/index.as...&display=1) if you will get the same candid responce "sorry need to catch them in the act"

do they draw some arbitrary distinction between still and moving images?

A couple of years ago we had the same problem at the bottom of Nanai 2 in Patong. Tessiban asked us for photographic evidence, which I supplied, but still no action was taken. waste of my time...

Well it just go’s to show what you can do with a photo editor these days.

post-59607-1206536861.gif

A couple of years ago we had the same problem at the bottom of Nanai 2 in Patong. Tessiban asked us for photographic evidence, which I supplied, but still no action was taken. waste of my time...

Well it just go's to show what you can do with a photo editor these days.

A forensic officer can easily tell the difference between a real photo and a fake

On another note, a picture is LEGAL evidence in a court of law!!!

I think this was another case of the police just cannot be arsed............ :o:D

A forensic officer can easily tell the difference between a real photo and a fake

ha ha ha.. Thanks for that.. best laugh all day..

Lets just call Somchai the 'forensic officer' shall we ?? Lets see him really analyze that pic with all the best that current practice has to offer..