Khorat Swimming Pool

Brigante7

Hi all, was passing through Khorat about 18 months ago and was directed to an outdoor swiming pool that was situated just outside the city and if I remember we paid around 50 baht to use it, it was a big pool with table service providing food, drink. I'm afraid I can't remember the name or exact location but I'll be passing through there again in the near future and was wondering if anybody knows of the pool I'm talking about?

Sorry I can't provide more info

P.S. I do remember that it was a drive along a dirt road that brought you out in to a clearing, if that helps.

They have probably let the air out of it and it is stuffed in the back of a pick-up by now.

Joking aside, Khorat is a fairly big place and there will probably be a dozen such places in the area.

Thanks anyway, I'll just have to try and find it on my next trip there.

The best pool in Korat is at the Mall. An Olympic size pool. You can by a card for 100 baht which is good for a year and lets 2 people in the pool area for free. They have food and drink service there.

The best pool in Korat is at the Mall. An Olympic size pool. You can by a card for 100 baht which is good for a year and lets 2 people in the pool area for free. They have food and drink service there.

Curious if anyone knew if there was a certain dress code for this pool specifically if you have to cover your hair and obtain pre-approved swimming shorts?

For some reason I was convinced by my wife that I needed to buy some special swimming shorts which were a few sizes too small. Yes it was very scary! I plan on going again next month but I don't want to have to buy new, rather use my existing and yes I did have to buy one of those funny looking head condoms.

Also, was I severely hung over from the night before and might of been a bit delusional that day but does the temperature of the pool feel a bit cold?

Curious if anyone knew if there was a certain dress code for this pool specifically if you have to cover your hair and obtain pre-approved swimming shorts?

For some reason I was convinced by my wife that I needed to buy some special swimming shorts which were a few sizes too small. Yes it was very scary! I plan on going again next month but I don't want to have to buy new, rather use my existing and yes I did have to buy one of those funny looking head condoms.

Also, was I severely hung over from the night before and might of been a bit delusional that day but does the temperature of the pool feel a bit cold?

As far as I know the only "dress code" is for French Canadians...If French Canadian with big belly must wear speedo. :o