Champions League Quarter Finals

paul1970

Tonight and tomorrow night the quarter finals of the European Champions League will be played, with kick offs at 1:45am, I was wondering with all the push to 2am closing if any venues in Pattaya will be staying open to show these games ? and if they are will the commentary be audible ?

Tonight and tomorrow night the quarter finals of the European Champions League will be played, with kick offs at 1:45am, I was wondering with all the push to 2am closing if any venues in Pattaya will be staying open to show these games ? and if they are will the commentary be audible ?

virtually all of em will have the matches on with english take ur pick

and also gambling and prostiution is illegal in thailand ? :o

I think you'll find it's not that easy, I just checked with Gullivers who usually show all the sports especially big games like this but they categorically said no football until Saturday, and driving around on my motorbike I saw hardly anyone advertising that they where showing the games.

I think you'll find it's not that easy, I just checked with Gullivers who usually show all the sports especially big games like this but they categorically said no football until Saturday, and driving around on my motorbike I saw hardly anyone advertising that they where showing the games.

go down soi 7 soi 8 the cut thru from 2nd road 2 soi bukao, mickeys bar etc. lk metro, soi bukao nickys, sweethearts bar, do u want some more :o ok soi post office de dogs <deleted> but u need 2 b a chelsea fan 2 come out of there alive :D